B&B Happy Goats....journal

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thanks for the update on Robin and Toli. Please convey to her that I wish she would come back.
I will covey your message, right now with new pup arriving, then having to make the decision of "when" with Toli....it may be a little while, but when i asked her if i could post the news she said yes and she really appreciated the people who were supportive of her .

Rammy

Herd Master
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
I will covey your message, right now with new pup arriving, then having to make the decision of "when" with Toli....it may be a little while, but when i asked her if i could post the news she said yes and she really appreciated the people who were supportive of her .
I sure hope she comes back. Ignore buttons are great. :)

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
SUNNY waited and had a doe this morning before Fred and joyce arrived. I have checked her for more kids...there is just the one, she looks alot like her momma, ..
Had a awesome time with both Fred and Joyce, my sides hurt from laughing so hard....they brought sooooo many plants for us, i will be busy getting them all in the ground tommrow, the company couldn't be any better and we will be getting together again, sure was a funny day...time to go check on the kids :frow

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
We sure enjoyed the Hospitality and the day at helping to put some "Happy" in @B&B Happy goats .....;)....we will certainly attest of Leon's ability to cook a steak.....:drool.....we were more than "Happy" to share what we could....and the experience of the "birthing" was an added "Bonus"....tho, while ya and Joyce were tending to that I had 132lbs that wanted some deep scratching.....so, I was rubbing the shedd off and scratching the undercoat....Mel didn't understand about my hands and arms needing rest....cause he kept "asking" for more.....I even took a "treat" for the goats.....trimmed some oak limbs and took them up there strapped in the truck....those sweet little girls were thrilled to eat the leaves.....;)....I'm sure there will be future visits.....Thanks again!!....it was really Good to "visit" with ya....and I'll let ya know if I get a grill.....WINGS!!.....:)

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
Got @CntryBoy777 plants planted today, this is going to be one hot summer here in Florida, I have lived here since 1998 and I don't remember it being this hot so early. Needless to say we are spent, got showers done and are ready to chill.
The new little doe is doing well along with her mom Sunny.....
Have decided that as I sell all the goats next door I will also sell both the adult bucks, Sir Rocky has done very well this being his first breeding season, he is six bucks and six doe ' with more to be born here.
There is one black and white buck that was born that I will bring here tommrow for my herd sire. I was hoping for a buck from yesterdays kidding.....figures, lol, the only time I have ever wanted a buck born :lol:
Oh well, Sir Rocky's son will do a grest job as well.
The weekend is upon us, hope everyone has a good one, stay cool :frow

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
Just came in from letting Sunny and her new doe out of the kidding pen, the new doe looked around real delicate and fragile like the little thing she was.......... then bang ...she started the jumping and kicking her legs out and was on the move, we heard thunder from a distant storm .... and so she was named Stormy :love
Sunny and Stormy are out with the herd now, it was awesome to watch the other pregnant girls and the kids all come and welcome the new member...Sunny was very proud of her first kid and shared her with a watchful eye, talking all the while...Oh, how I love my goats :)