B&B Happy Goats....journal

Duckfarmerpa1

Herd Master
Reaction score
Darn it all, stupid people...the woman who was "perfect for Missy" ...who said she had no small dogs and just her 11 year old dog that has cancer ...just sent me texts with pictures of her sons dog (pit bull) and four other little dogs under her bed waiting to get in bed with her..that is FIVE dogs ...she said she had ONE .:he
It's difficult enough to make the best decision for Missy...listen to my gut !
Next good candidate can meet Missy here and if Missy likes them then I will go check out their home myself before I let her go.
. If someone really wants her in their life then they should agree to that without any problems,
Why would the lady tell you a lie...then send you a picture like that? It makes no sense?? And please don’t ever give one of YOUR beloved dogs to anyone with pit bull grand pup...I know, I know...stereo type...but..I wouldn’t risk it...not after all the the love you give them!!

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Had a visit today with Fred and Joyce, Fred is working on getting a new phone and hope's to be back to BYH soon.

Glad to hear he is ok. Miss his posts, so hope that can be "fixed" soon.

Let's see....three days until Winston? How exciting! Hopefully the two girls with help teach him he "house rules" and his training will go smoothly.

Missy? Is she an English Bulldog? Hmmm. my friend has one, her #3, as she likes them. Me? no...not my "style". But I do hope -- whatever her breed -- you find a perfect fit for her soon. It would be the perfect situation for everyone.

rachels.haven

Herd Master
Reaction score
$4 K for a dog? Dang.

I mean, I love my dogs, but that comes across as a little much...realistically speaking. I think it cost us about $1k to keep our mini poodle medical cared and fed and spayed for a YEAR, maybe 18 mo on premium food at a bad over-priced vet. That's a lot of profit they're making from $4K...I mean, we paid between $5 and $6 K for a new car. Maybe if my dog could drive my husband to work would I pay that much :)

Duckfarmerpa1

Herd Master
Reaction score
I like pit bulls and have fostered some great ones... Missy is my own personal girl that I bought four years ago, a pit would not be a good fit for her now.
People hord, lie and will tell you what they think you want to hear so they get what they want from you, Missy is / was a $2000 dog when I bought her, they may want her for my small fee to resell her, I really don't know.
But she isn't going anywhere till I see how she reacts to the POTENTIAL new owner and physically see where she would be living...in person myself.
Well...can, I ask you a tough, perhaps personal question? I read thinking Missy was a foster...if she was bought to be yours...why regime? You don’t have to answer, so you can tell me to stick it in my ear...I just thought most of these pups were only with you for awhile...there are sooooo many pa to everyones journals...I don’t get to read allll the way back...

Duckfarmerpa1

Herd Master
Reaction score
Goodmorning mini, Winston arrives friday, I think the rules will be pretty easy to follow..lol...all he needs to do is follow the butts ahead of him a do as they do.
Missy is supposed to be a English / American bulldog cross, but I can see boxer and vet says mastiff in her...she is a great girl but has that stubborn bulldog side to her. .....she will become too much for me to handle soon....
My goal with the labradoodles is to raise potential service dogs for people who can't afford the $40 thousand dollars that people are asking for them....they are loveable non shedding smart and loyal...easy (so far) to train.
I sure would love to help people in need of these dogs at a very affordable price, Winston cost me $1500, but comes from a nice line, I have seen just pet ones for sale and the breeders were asking almost $4 k....nope, sure not paying that kinda money !
Ohhh..we have an English Bulldog and had an American Bulldog...yes they sell for easily $2,000-4,000. We bred our dog twice and sold the pups...it went well. The other dog is infertile. The third Bulldog died while trying...it was awful...he was only 2. Had a heart attack. Bulldogs shed terrible!! Ours stay in the furnished basement, but, our clothes still get wrecked!! :lol:

Latest posts