B&B Happy Goats....journal

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
Can't call them accidents, therei s a old rug on the back porch that he has claimed as his potty palace, goes on. It every time :love ....now that we woke up to NO RAIN, cool breezes and zero humidity, Milo will learn the dog door and steps to go out and potty with the rest :weee..the weather is absolutely wonderful and they all want to run and play...he knows his name and comes when called, knows no and sits for a treat...smart boy for sure.
The puppy breath is shared with my dear neighbor lol, we both sniff it till we are about dizzy, love love love puppy breath :love..
Hope you can read this lol, my left eye needs the cataract removed, can't go with it much longer as it's the one that has the better vision, just not excited to start the surgery process again . A cataract was the beginning of the surgury in the right, then got the tear in the macular...oh well, I guess it will get done after DH gets his hand / wrist recovered...someone has to be able to see and feed the critters :rolleyes::lol:

Last edited:

chickens really

Herd Master
Reaction score
Can't call them accidents, therei s a old rug on the back porch that he has claimed as his potty palace, goes o. It every time :love ....now that we woke up to NO RAIN, cool breezes and zero humidity, Milo will learn the dog door and steps to go out and potty with the rest :weee..the weather is absolutely wonderful and they all want to run and play...he knows his name and comes when called, knows no and sits for a treat...smart boy for sure.
The puppy breath is shared with my dear neighbor lol, we both sniff it till we are about dizzy, love love love puppy breath :love..
Hope you can read this lol, my left eye needs the cataract removed, can't go with it much longer as it's the one that has the better vision, just not excited to start the surgery process again . A cataract was the beginning of the surgury in the right, then got the tear in the macular...oh well, I guess it will get done after DH gets his hand / wrist recovered...som has to be able to see and feed the critters :rolleyes::lol:
Good boy Milo..👍🏼❤️🐩
Hopefully you get your eye fixed soon. I need new glasses and walk around half blind..🤓😂🤣

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
Good boy Milo..👍🏼❤🐩
Hopefully you get your eye fixed soon. I need new glasses and walk around half blind..🤓😂🤣
Half blind can be useful..can't see the dust or sand on the floor that the dogs bring in, lol...Dh gets the vacume out and cleans it daily (see..half blind IS good ) :lol:

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
Just been way too busy STA....got all the srepping stones moved, building a fenced in area off the porch for the dogs when I want them more contained, their favorite evening potty time is to chase the pigs around the pen... and not come when called...I think the people that drive by at night wonder why the crazy lady is out in the dark in her pj's chasing the dogs to come in...this new area will put a end to that for sure....just trying to get caught up so I can have my left eye taken care of, after all...I do need to see :frow :love ;)

Last edited:

Latest posts