B&B Happy Goats....journal

Ridgetop

Herd Master
Reaction score
Did you see the story of the dophin that showed up in the flood waters? Authorities thought it might have been chased by something. The newsman said possibly 'gators, but bull sharks also live in fresh water so I would not want to be trying to wade out or swim out in those flood waters.

Rushing flood water is bad enough - rushing flood water full of 'gators and bull sharks ?!!!

Ridgetop

Herd Master
Reaction score
I agree. Our July in Texas was lovely weather, with intermittent thunderstorms. At home in so CA they had varied temps ranging from 80 degrees to 105 degrees. Today in so CA was cool (high 80's-90) as was yesterday. Sunday and Monday were blistering! Temps can't seem to decide on what month it is. Even got a few drops of rain yesterday on last day of August in so CA!

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
Got stitches out today, and I have full use of my hand, wrist and elbow, 100% improvement :yesss:, he said he was amazed that I got such a great resultsand healed so fast....so I asked how soon I could get my left arm done, he told me he was moving to Atlanta next month and usually has patients wait several months and that he only has one OR day left here in Florida....so I am getting my left arm done on the 17th :celebrate( it pays to beg and plead lol) .. so this is my month, last arm and two more back procedures and I will be back to my happy busy self before the SHTF with more alien created viruses or whatever it is we are being told is happening here on earth..gotta love it ! :frow

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Got stitches out today, and I have full use of my hand, wrist and elbow, 100% improvement :yesss:, he said he was amazed that I got such a great resultsand healed so fast....so I asked how soon I could get my left arm done, he told me he was moving to Atlanta next month and usually has patients wait several months and that he only has one OR day left here in Florida....so I am getting my left arm done on the 17th :celebrate( it pays to beg and plead lol) .. so this is my month, last arm and two more back procedures and I will be back to my happy busy self before the SHTF with more alien created viruses or whatever it is we are being told is happening here on earth..gotta love it ! :frow
That is so wonderful. Although I took longer for the healing and all due to the type of surgery... replacement of the ankle.... I fully understand the ecstatic response because that was how I felt with NO PAIN and so much movement in the ankle (and yes, I still want more movement..lol...... but it does not hurt!!!)
:hugs :hugs :weee:weee:celebrate:celebrate:clap:clap:thumbsup:thumbsup:yesss::highfive::jumpy:bunny