B&B Happy Goats....journal

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
:sick :sick :sick :sick :sick :sick :sick :sick :sick :sick Great, middle school mentality at the old fart's community.

Personally, I'd get another buyer's agent if this guy is so in tune with you and Leon that he chose that as the most fitting location. Find someone that can see the ground without having to tilt their head down 170°.
. LOL.....I am not worried about him,......just need him to present a offer when one is made . I will find our home by looking myself at what is listed....
What he "thinks" over a phone call talking about "how wonderful the area is" is not the same as knowing what we are looking for....land and space is most important to us...not the amenities :)

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Drill that into his head so he doesn't drag you somewhere inappropriate for you.
We won't meet again until this place is under contract with POF from buyer...then I will contact him and he can drive us around to show the ones we are interested in to us....really pretty simple :)

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Busy morning, I got 3/4 of the 16' × 36' back porch pressure washed:clap .....checked on my dear neighbor who is getting ready for tommrows tests at the hospital, found her quite sick and faint from the "clean out " process, they will be checking both ends to find out where the problem is and where the blood is comming from.
We are supposted to be having bad weather tommrow so Leon will be making the trip with us....he is a better driver than I am with only one ear to use in traffic, :bow
Guess rest of the day will be spent running to check on her, sure don't want her to pass out and break another bone:(
Have a super afternoon and evening :frow

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
It's raining here now and overcast....spose to have chance of showers all week.....hope the neighbor stays safe thru the ordeal and ya'll are Safe in the travels!!.....:)
Thanks my friend, we will be safe tommrow. ....chance of showers ALL WEEK ...:th?????????????

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Does it have to be an old farts neighborhood? Can’t it be a small house on a decent sized lot without HOA? Then maybe you could actually keep a few hens.
I have been thinking about that...problem is that DH wants to be around people ...in case I go first, then with his memory loss he will feel more secure.
Trust me, I have been looking at both options, ....and after "the tour", although everything was nice enough....it sure made me feel old. Those people were older than us by twenty years ! ......perhaps there is something GOOD in their water ! ......and a environment like that will keep you as busy as you want to be......I just have to make the best decision, and as much as I may not like it, this over 55 community sure is the smart move ...:old....for our situation....

Last edited:

Latest posts