B&B Happy Goats....journal

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Coturnix quail if you wanted teeny tiny eggs and tiny cute birds might work, but it looks like you're trying out a new phase of life. Pushing the limits and trying to take things with you isn't necessary...unless you wind up wanting to after you settle in and explore a little.
You can only have two domestic animals...:(....
but in my fantasy world...I picture about twelve like minded retired people sharing joint ownership of a large farm, each of us with a home on a half acre...sharing a huge barn and facilities and acerage to raise and grow all our foods, dairy, vegetables and fruit...totally self powered energy. ..and a common area to eat and party like crazy on the weekends...:lol:....yepper that would rock my world for sure :love

Have a great night :highfive:

frustratedearthmother

Herd Master
Reaction score
Coturnix quail if you wanted teeny tiny eggs and tiny cute birds might work,
I do love coturnix quail - and they would be perfect for undercover livestock! You know - just in case you can't stand not having anything livestock related. They have a nice little 'trill' also - you could tell people they're songbirds! ;)

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
There are several "pluses" in being in an area like that....less physical work and less likely to have meth "cookers" as neighbors or visitors.....physical limitations create mobility issues and being close by stores and hospitals is convienent and doesn't "eat up the whole day just traveling. Depending on what happens in the next few yrs....we may be your next door neighbor......;)

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
There are several "pluses" in being in an area like that....less physical work and less likely to have meth "cookers" as neighbors or visitors.....physical limitations create mobility issues and being close by stores and hospitals is convienent and doesn't "eat up the whole day just traveling. Depending on what happens in the next few yrs....we may be your next door neighbor......;)
Your right, also will save about $500 per month from what our costs are now...they even got high speed internet and cable tv :highfive:...there are positives...hospital is less than ten minutes away,...further inland....and beautiful horse country and farms :)