B&B Happy Goats....journal

AmberLops

Herd Master
Reaction score
I may be able to have a worm farm....I can hide it in a garden bed....I'll make them a little barn and a worm puddle pond , feed them corn meal and bed them down with hay :)
:lol::yuckyuck
Maybe add an ant farm too ?
When I was stuck living in an apartment in Arizona, I was only allowed to have 1 pet and I had my dog...so I bought a 20 gallon aquarium and filled it with Mystery Snails and little blue shrimp. It was pretty cool creating a whole ecosystem like that ;)

AmberLops

Herd Master
Reaction score
Glad they have "bonded" so well together!!....:)
It was really cute to watch. I was thinking about getting another aquarium...it's a lot of fun :)
I mail-ordered all of the shrimp and snails from a site called AquaticArts, they ship them right to your door!

AmberLops

Herd Master
Reaction score
We have had aquariums when the girls were young, but the maintainence can be bothersome with physical problems....especially back, neck, and leg.....water isn't light and neither are aquariums big enough to enjoy....maybe a terrarium with some dart frogs.....:)
I had a siphon for water changes and the aquarium was set up next to a window...so I just siphoned the old water out the window. It sure made a lot of people happy :gig

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
I think Mel was looking south and saying Hi today when I was feeding them. :)

He has gotten to the point where he is more than comfortable. He wants to play around my legs but I had to knock it off since he was close to knocking me over. :)
Lol, he loves you Mike :love....he used to do that here...on flat terrain, can't imagine it on uneven ....:) give him another big hug for me please :hugs