B&B Happy Goats....journal

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
I was having a conversation with Mel this afternoon and he told me to send you his Love. :) That boy will sit there with his leg over you and just absorb whatever is being said.
I have been wanting to pm you and ask how he was doing, but I already knew the answer...I saw how he was the moment he met you:love.....thank you for that message, you got me tearing up, I sure do love that boy. Isn't amazing how he gently puts his leg on your arm and listens to you as you talk with him ? I suspect that one day he will talk back to you Mike and say thank you , please give that boy a monster hug for me :hugs and tell him I love him .

Mike CHS

Herd Master
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
I went back down to spend some time with the dogs and this is going to sound like I made it up but I did not. I gave them a couple of Animal Crackers and then sat down on the door stoop to give them some petting. Mel was doing his thing with his leg up on my shoulder and I told him "your Mom said to give you a big hug and she still loves you." As soon as I said that I put my head down next his his and his other leg came up on my other shoulder. He rarely does that since it can't be comfortable for him as big as he is but I thought it uncanny that he did at that time. I know it's coincidence but it was pretty cool on his timing.

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
I went back down to spend some time with the dogs and this is going to sound like I made it up but I did not. I gave them a couple of Animal Crackers and then sat down on the door stoop to give them some petting. Mel was doing his thing with his leg up on my shoulder and I told him "your Mom said to give you a big hug and she still loves you." As soon as I said that I put my head down next his his and his other leg came up on my other shoulder. He rarely does that since it can't be comfortable for him as big as he is but I thought it uncanny that he did at that time. I know it's coincidence but it was pretty cool on his timing.
:hit:hit:hit:love..I swear that boy understands what is being said to him......

Last edited:

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
That's a big ol' bunny!
He is a flemish giant and still has some more growing to do. He is a sweetheart, but Mrs. Wison is a total witch...we are going to have a "come to Jesus meeting " soon, she will either straghten out when I pick her up and learn to not attack...or she will be a big dinner in the crock pot !