B&B Happy Goats....journal

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
We are home again, have to keep my head down till Wednesday, stopped two of the eye drops, keep one of them and instead of e 2 hrs, its 5x day AND I can not only see the eye chart...I can see the big letter E. :celebrate
And...oh I can hardly stand it but I GET TO SLEEP ON MY SIDE now instead of face down ....yes I am a very happy woman....:old:clap:celebrate:weee...my sisters husband is picking leon up at 6:30 am and taking him for his hand surgury. ..I am going to stay home and blindly feed the critters,.... it's supposed to be cold tommrow ...here 30 degrees, so plants are covered up...
Dang I can sleep in my normal position tonight ..... sooooo excited. . :love :highfive:

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
I feel like I just won the lottery, lol...I will get my vision back in that eye, I can go back to the critters....got feet on the gound comming in five days if she took first time...life is great when you can get back to the "normal" in your life ... have a great night, I know i can't wait to go to bed tonight :bunny