B&B Happy Goats....journal

Senile_Texas_Aggie

True BYH Addict
Reaction score

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thank you for sharing this with me.

I hope you are able to get your vision figured out and better -- you have been through a lot already and it's time for some good things to happen to you.
:hugs
Ohhh STA thank you,..... :hugs it's just the "glory of aging " catching up, if I keep on moving and keep busy I hope to outwit "father time " .:old.....I will let ya know how that works out.:idunno

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
Lol, we are trying a "internet" method " of getting the rat (?) that is going into the chicken house...I filled the area where it digs in with instant mashed potato.... theory is they "will gorge itself on the instant mashed potatos , and when they drink water they will die due to the mashed flakes expanding " I hid it so the chickens can't reach or get to it....let's see if it dies from "death from mashed potato explosions :lol:"........it was a old box. so no waste of food was used in this online rat expermint.....

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
So now you'll just have to scrape rat parts off your coop walls? 😄
Lol, fortunately the water is outside.......I am just curious if it works or not....but at a minimum I will see if it moves any of it around, we are not positively sure it's a rat although it could be a palm rat from neighbors palms n his pasture. When I saw it I didn't see a pointed snout or notice a long tail...but then again , I can't see lol !

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
I hope you are able to get your vision figured out and better -- you have been through a lot already and it's time for some good things to happen to you.
That's for sure!

If the potato "explosions" don't kill the rat, maybe they will inflate it enough that it can't get through the hole.