B&B Happy Goats....journal

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
I doubt a bearded doe, nor the males around her, are concerned about her having a beard. In fact, they may be more concerned if she doesn't have it. She IS a goat after all.

Southern by choice

Herd Master
Reaction score
I posted on another post that i removed the beard from a five year old doe...as beards remind me of old ladies wiskers that need to be plucked! Yep i am weird about that kinda thing :ep....but i removed posting as not to offend any of us that have not plucked in a while:lol:....after all there is only so much you can get done in one day :lol::lol::lol:......i must have "new kid fever" ....symptoms...way too much happiness and giggles:weee:welcome:bow

Lol. ...yepper she is a goat, therefore she has to suffer my issues along with her own. Once i removed her goat tee.....it was a instant face lift. That's my story and I'm stickin to it :old

:lol:

I hate beards on does too. They are ugly!:oops: Our Nubian does don't get them at all. :idunno All our other goats do though... :sick

We should start a campaign. ;) SHAVE THE BEARDS!!!!!!

greybeard

Herd Master
Reaction score
Ok, got a question....can anyone who just clicks on to BYH...... read our journals or is it only for members to read ? :rolleyes:

They are open, anyone can read. Only members can post. That is why people generally aren't real specific about their locations.

my real name is D B Cooper, but...
333 albrightmap.jpg