B&B Happy Goats....journal

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
Does he remember me? ;) They were ALL so tiny!!!

Yes isn't that the truth! He is a retired sheriff too, you would THINK that he would obey the law..not act like he is above it....stupid fidiot.....
Yeah for some reason there are those whose job it is to enforce the law that think the laws are for "other people" and even if they get caught the "brotherhood" will protect them. Not nice to hope someone hits the end of their road but it sounds like his DW will be a lot better off when he does.

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
Miss @B&B Happy goats,

Sorry to interrupt the flow of the conversation, but I noticed something on your journal that I think I should address:
View attachment 71579
Miss @Rammy, are you back on the forum? If so, then welcome back! I sure have missed you.

Senile Texas Aggie
I was wondering if someone would pick up on that, lol....you didn't interrupt the flow of conversation STA....I will let @Rammy speak for herself ......

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
Miss @B&B Happy goats,

Sorry to interrupt the flow of the conversation, but I noticed something on your journal that I think I should address:
View attachment 71579
Miss @Rammy, are you back on the forum? If so, then welcome back! I sure have missed you.
You have good eyes for a senile old guy STA ;)

I hope Rammy is easing back in, she said she would when she was ready :fl
Rammy, if you do decide to slide in, no need for any explanations, we just want to "see" you here again. We'll pretend you were here all along.

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
Just came in from outside work, we got the chicken and rabbit area raked out and everything moved to the compost area. ...Inside of goat house cleaned, ...duck pool bleached and scrubbed to remove the slime crud, ...all waters bleached and washed.....and hung the white christmas lights on the ceiling of the back porch (nice lighting when sitting out there) ..ran out of lime for the sand in goat house, so DH will get more when he picks up his meds.
It is expected to be in the 90s this weekend. (Currently in the mid 80s) so I am going to play with the pressure washer and wash siding on the house and water filtration shed...sounds like a cool way to kill two birds with one stone, I stay cool, house get mold removed, plants get runoff water ..everyone is happy ! :clap
Stay well BYH , wash those hands :love