B&B Happy Goats....journal

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
No I don't think the boys will be pleased with me at all, lol.....poor leon has had back and spine issues for years (from birth) , but this getting older and tripping over things sure isn't helping him along with the aging process...darn kid is only 61 ;)
Had some chicks hatch out in the goat house a little while ago, I didn't think they would but the fluffy butt girls hatched out some jersey giant chicks :jumpy

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
Somebody that stupid doesn't care about environmentally sound. He sounds like a "Hold my beer-watch this!" kind of guy.
He really is a ok guy, not a drinker, minds his own business...just isn't the " brightest bulb" on the tree.....but he is on the tree, lol..so I gotta give him that :) ...it's just how "they" do things here, drives me crazy

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
It's "sell rabbits day " here...they are hopping out the driveway fast, have people driving as far as two hours to buy them...guess that's what happens when you price them right :celebrate....flemish giants are pretty darn expensive, price them to sell and one kindle pays for feed for all the rabbits for 6 months, gotta love that...just need to do the same with the goats, ducks and chickens lol...
Have a great day BYH :frow

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
Mrs Wilson's kits are all sold and gone to their new homes ......time to breed her one more time before summer gets here and it's too hot..... and I already have some kits from Mrs Grey's spoken for :bunny...this is actually getting to be fun , lol. I get to play with baby rabbits, keep one if I want it and sell the rest when the hutches become full....rabbits bring in some $ and pay for feed, and I get to start all over again...makes Mr. Wilson happy too :bunny:bunny:bunny:ep:gig