B&B Happy Goats....journal

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
We used 200' roll of wire plus a 12' gate and the Pig Palace is 12' wide, our pigs are happy in it and they have plenty of room. My garden is 100'x70' and I like that size. You may not want one that big.
Oh no, that would be way too big for us, lol...holy cow that's a big space !

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
Didn't have much of a chance to get on here this weekend as we have been taking care of PeeDee the new kid, he is horribly sick and as of today not sure if he will make it. Have been going out every hour to check on him and give him electrolytes, I have thrown the kitchen sink at him as of this morning so we shall see what happens. We caught PeeDee and Penny both drinking out of the duck pool...ughhh... why when they gave fresh clean water to drink :he.....
The three fluffy butt chicks each had a Jersey giant chick that they hatched, just noticed one hen is shy a chick...bummer, it is so cute seeing them walk around with their chicks.
Hope everyone stays healthy and safe, have a great week BYH :love

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
Fresh clean water? Oh nooooo! Here, this free slimy duck poopy water looks enticing, let’s try it!

Whoop Boy! Good thing I proof read this! Duck was another word that would have gotten me kicked off BYH!
:lol:...yepper that change of the first letter can be BYH killer, lol:highfive:

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
Nasty weather we are having, thunder and lightning and lots of rain all night and throughout today. We sure welcomed the rain, but the drama of the lightning and thunder was a bit much.
This morning all the goats were sheltered in the goat house ( heaven forbid they get wet) and everyone got wormed. PeeDee looks like he is going to make it, he stopped shaking, no gel poo running out of him and he is nibbling on hay and standing up...guess throwing the kitchen sink at him worked :highfive: ...going to be a inside kinda day with this weather, let's see how long the electric stays on along with the internet....gotta love country livin :thumbsup