B&B Happy Goats....journal

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I just got caught up on several pages, I don't know why I don't get alerts on your and many other's threads! Watch out for the heat! We get out early, like NOW while it is in the somewhat cool of the morning. It helps, but we still get soaking wet with sweat like we played in the water sprinkler. LOL We generally quit anywhere from 11 AM to 1 PM, most usually around 12. It just gets too hot. So take it easy in that heat! Set the alarm, get out at daylight and do what you can, then hibernate under the AC! I've sat here too long, the sun is up and I need to get outside!

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
I just got caught up on several pages, I don't know why I don't get alerts on your and many other's threads! Watch out for the heat! We get out early, like NOW while it is in the somewhat cool of the morning. It helps, but we still get soaking wet with sweat like we played in the water sprinkler. LOL We generally quit anywhere from 11 AM to 1 PM, most usually around 12. It just gets too hot. So take it easy in that heat! Set the alarm, get out at daylight and do what you can, then hibernate under the AC! I've sat here too long, the sun is up and I need to get outside!
I think we need gills instead of lungs here, the humidity is thick n wet, still at a feels like 104 degrees, we are already done for the day, I just need to cook for my neighbor, then late afternoon chores for us both......
Stay cool and have yourselfs a great weekend , tell BJ I said hello :frow

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
Got the two pigs moved into their new pen, no more pig poop randomly placed for my feet to step in while doing chores....neighbors were on their way to church as I was getting them settled, sunday morning church folk driving by and I am covered in sweat, pig poop and dirt ....waving with a big smile on my face, yepper something about having a couple of pigs in our front yard just tickles my funny bone...:celebrate......

Last edited:

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thinking of yall today....fixing BBQ chicken wings for Joyce's bday...they are her Favorite!!.....don't tell her I told ya...ssshhhh!!....😁
Well then you better wish her a happy birthday for me...please....
I have been lusting after your chicken wings and sauce ...let's plan a time to do that again :)...soon :drool:drool:drool