B&B Happy Goats....journal

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I know everyone has a pet that they have lost in the past that continues holding a big place in their heart. This is my love Emma and although its three years gone by......we still miss herView attachment 54315

Our daughter got her first mini weiner dog when she was 9, she is 31 now and on her third one. They are special dogs, full of joy and spreading happiness. Love them.

I hope you someday get another weiner dog, they are awesome dogs.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Bay, I'm going to tell you secret...shussss...I really don't own any depends....yet....but when I do...THIS OLD BROAD IS GOING FOR THE PRETTY ONES !

Well I can tell you it was a weird feeling when I bought pull-ups for my 90 year old mother. Easy to find a babysitter for a 2 year old, for a 90 year old, dang nigh impossible. pull ups or no pull ups. :lol:

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
With those floppy ears and sharp nose, she looked like a weiner dog. :idunno You should get one anyway, they are fun dogs. :plbb
Emma was a doberman ....you crack me up, I just love you to pieces
I was going back and forth between Dobie and Dachshund. Similar coloring and long nose. Glad your pup had her original ears B&B.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I don't like adopting from rescues. Most are run by bleeding heart wackos that charge big bucks for a mutt. Some have contracts whereby you never really own the animal and they retain the right to take it back if your care isn't up to their standards. Same reason I don't like the SPCA. It's a money making racket. In Texas, there is no recourse if they seize your animal, it is gone. You never get it back. Then they "rehab" it and sell it. Beg for donations to "save" (steal) more animals.

I guess y'all know how I feel about that--and I kept all the cuss words in my head and not in my fingers. :duc

Just to clarify, the horse we just bought from the kill pen is not a "rescue". The kill pen is not a rescue, it is a business. A business of shipping horses to Mexico for slaughter, which most of us would not want to do, but a business nonetheless. He offers up the better ones for sale, again, it is a business decision. The owner does have a heart and some tug at his heart strings, but if they don't sell, they are shipped, it is a business. Why did I buy from a kill pen? Because somebody else already went to the auction barns, gathered up lots of horses, filtered out the sick, lame and crazy, and put the best up for sale. I can shop for a horse online, pick the one I am willing to take a chance on, and go get her. It is buying a pig in a poke, but what the hell, I'll take the chance.

Back to your regularly scheduled program...…...

Latest posts