B&B Happy Goats....journal

Rammy

Herd Master
Reaction score
Yepper, and where my old friends are that go all over the world to hunt "big game" animals for sport, just to hang on a wall or store in there warehouses...AC of course. ..I asked one of them why he shot the elephant and had stools made from its feet ? His reply was "i only shoot the eldest ones because they are of no use" ....my reply was " that eldest elephants was the strongest, he survived the longest, and has sired the most of the herd population., his four feet and legs looked much better on him and were probably more comfortable on him...these elephant hairs are bristles that sick in your skin when you sit on them. And your polar bear in your grand entrance would of been much better off with its family, instead of wearing a mexican blanket and a stupid hat for your theme party...... and so the argument began on how he justified all his kill....i suggested he and i go out to a open area, i will be the hunter and he can play the part of the game.....
He declined to play :(
Doesnt he realize that the oldest elephant is the patriarch and killing it totally destroys the family unit. They are of no use? Well, since he feels that way, when he gets old, lets hunt him because hes of no use.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
He is old now, wife divorced him and he has dementia....karma, love it ! Elephants never forget :)
I was going to say that when he gets old and is of no use, put him in a nursing home. Looks like he is already there.

I've gone hunting. I've shot deer, squirrel and feral hogs. Then I processed them for the freezer/supper. There are somethings that I would hunt with a rifle and some things that I would hunt with a camera. Not that I have a nice camera-I don't. Not like i'm going on safari anyway.

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
Yep, if you aren't going to eat it and it isn't eating your "livestock", don't shoot it.

.i suggested he and i go out to a open area, i will be the hunter and he can play the part of the game.....
He declined to play :(
Dang! Probably for the best though or you would be posting from a cell somewhere. Heck you probably wouldn't even know about BYH! So I guess I'm glad he declined but you would have saved any number of animals.

goats will love the new addition to their play area !
I bet!!!

just finally approached me and said that the goats are too much for her to care for in this heat by herself, ... and would I consider selling all of them for her.
:fl she sticks to it this time.

Latest posts