B&B Happy Goats....journal

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Share the cheese ...share the cheese :lol::lol::lol::love
She brought us fresh made, this morning, mozzarella cheese with a little liquid smoke in it. It is heavenly!!

Awww!!! :hugs I feel the same way @Baymule!!! We were just saying how much we enjoyed our visit with y'all! :)

DH and I sure enjoy visiting with you and your DH.:hugs

We are so glad that y'all stopped by, we sure enjoyed your visit. And THANK YOU for the CHEESE!! :drool

greybeard

Herd Master
Reaction score
I think I like racoons about as much as @greybeard like beavers....:mad:
I have raccoons too but they don't give me any trouble.
coonfeeder.jpg

calfcoon_008.JPG

All the animals here get along good..they better if they want to stick around and not take the ride.

All of these were here on the porch more than once when the possum and raccoon came up to get a bite.
dogscats.JPG

dogpossum 006.jpg

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
I feel sorry for possums, but I don't like them too. They carry diseases that can kill a horse, and don't ever corner one. They can really hurt you. But I do feel sorry for them as they are so "out of time" . They will eat young chickens if they can get to them, and yes, grab and eat them alive. Mostly them and skunks will go for the available feed.
Now I do have a major hate affair with raccoons. They are too smart; they got the hook and eyes open with a group of half grown purebred chicks one time and torn them apart. We found some still alive with their wings torn off, a couple with broken or torn off legs, parts of others everywhere. It was a family and they not only kill for food but they will kill for fun. Took me a couple days, but I caught a momma and 2 young ones going in my coop after some of mine that I had let out for some free range time one evening. Shot them but missed the big boar coon as he came running out the trap door and down the ramp.
Got him 2 nights later....he was tearing the wire mesh off the window trying to get in. They are too destructive.