B&B Happy Goats....journal

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
If you ice the back of your head will the cold"sink" like it does in the air ????:hide:tho_O:lol: Sorry, I couldn't resist that. Yeah, it would be hard to hold anything cold up against your face for more than a few minutes I am sure. Just look at it this way, it is already Sat night.... you are getting there..... 2 more days til the dr checkup right?

Ridgetop

Herd Master
Reaction score
😍OMG!!! I just saw all this - came in from visiting friends, saw something about no more Mel with B&B, then "possible blindness"???!!! :ep Kept going back to find out what was happening - first B&B having to sell everything and move because of Leon's bad health then deciding to stay then her eye problems! Took 2 hours to trace everything down, and you have had a terrible Thanksgiving as well as all the problems before the eye emergency. :hugs Hopefully, the doctor gives you a good report tomorrow. :fl

All the good BYH people that rallied around you with support and good wishes really makes me so grateful to be part of this wonderful and caring community.

I will be praying for you to have a good report tomorrow. I am so glad that everyone was there yelling at you about trying to drive Leon in for his appointment. Driving in once and possibly screwing up your eye after everything you have gone through is not worth it. Leon has put off his hand surgery before, and if necessary can put it off again if your sister can't drive him. Doing his hand surgery against the possibility of you going blind is not even something to consider! Losing your sight would do neither of you any good and a lot of harm. You sure don't want to HAVE to go into assisted care because you are blind and he can't take care of you!

Be good, obey your concerned friends, get well! :hugs You did what was right for Mel even though you wanted to keep him with you, do what is right for your own health now!