B&B Happy Goats....journal

thistlebloom

Herd Master
Reaction score
Walking upright at last! So glad for you to be mending well. :)

I guess there are a lot of things we take for granted.
I was grumpy yesterday afternoon after 6 hours of outside chores my right foot swelled in my boot and was hurting.
DH came home while I was struggling with something and I snapped at him. :confused: I apologized, but what a silly thing to get crabby about. I can walk upright, I can see, I can do my own chores... I just need to count my many blessings more often.
Here's to a rapid and complete recovery to you and your husband. :hugs

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
At least you have graduated to walking upright. Didja feel like the missing link for awhile? It sounds like you two are getting things figured out, in sickness and health, the vow goes...... only thing about that is that it doesn't come with user friendly directions. :lol: I am gad that you are doing better, that is wonderful news.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
So glad this has worked out well....even with many hurdles along the way. Having had both my late DH & late mom to care for, I can attest to the many things we can accomplish with some rather odd sounding and strange looking efforts. :D

Nice your neighbor could help you! It takes a village ---

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
It is nice to walk upright as a human was intended to do, however for the first half of the day I am blessed with a stabbing pain in my temple and eye.
Now Barb, you know there is no such thing as a free lunch!
I'm glad things are improving as planned, if slow and certainly uncomfortable.

I told him Missy needed one too, but he won't let me do her at the same time as him, lol...
What? He doesn't believe in conservation of resources??

Latest posts