B&B Happy Goats....journal

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
You could be having some sort of reaction to what they were giving you to use in the drops. Maybe numbing it was masking the reaction? At least the eyesight is coming back and that the surgery and/or bubble did what it was supposed to. I agree with @frustratedearthmother and I would call and ask the doctor. maybe the gas bubble isn't dissapating like it should and putting a little pressure on another nerve causing the pain? Might be an easy fix type of solution.... no need to suffer if asking might make it better.
How is Leon's wrist doing? We are due to get some 20's weather the middle of this week coming..... BRRRRR. Today is mostly sunny, mid 40's right now. Clouds coming in though, you can see the haziness.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Definitely call your doctor tomorrow and see what can be done.

Leon had unidentifiable “parts” in his wrist? Haha it is probably one of those “undeveloped twin” tumors. Leon had a tiny twin brother in his wrist all these years. What’s his name? Lumpy?

frustratedearthmother

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thats not what I wanted to read FEM...guess I will call him tommrow
I'm sorry - I know that's not what you wanted to hear, but I thought I should at least mention it. He said the most he ever felt was "soreness" and never any real hard pain. It never hurts to check with your surgeon. I really hope it's nothing but... better safe than sorry! :hugs

frustratedearthmother

Herd Master
Reaction score
Oh my goodness! So glad you got in there. I feel bad because the first time you said something about stabbing pain I took pause. But, the more you mentioned it the more it just didn't sound like what DH had gone through. Really, really glad they've got you back on the meds you need! Just really sorry you had to go through that unnecessary pain... :hugs