B&B Happy Goats....journal

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Whew! I am glad that you got in to see the doctor, not happy with the eye pressure. I have a mental picture of you taking the sunglasses off and giving the lady behind the counter a genuine STINK EYE. :yesss: Uh-huh, got her Podunk-a-dunk off high center and MOVING. Ten minutes. Go girl!

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Barb, I am glad that the doctor wanted you to come in and that they did see you and that hopefully the medication will start to work. Sorry that you didn't think it was bad enough to call sooner, but hopefully this is only a short set back.

I know that this is making you rethink selling and moving. Don't let the next few days take too much precedence yet. Sure, it is still a drive, and right now it seems like it might be defining reason to move. Give yourself a chance to get this eye issue behind you, and start to heal in a more positive way. Not saying that this might not be the deciding issue. But, get over this hump and then see where you go from here. If you felt better from the start, you would not even been thinking this way. I am really hoping this new medication will kick in and it will work and you will get the relief "now"..... and then both you and Leon will start to heal and get back to being better than you were before. Then, re-evaluate once you are not hurting. My heart goes out to you, you are younger than me and I could be letting my joints dictate to me what I am and am not going to do. But I am figuring that I will get better and be able to handle and enjoy my "way of life" better. I sure don't want surgery, and pain, but I cannot take the pain the way it is anymore.

Last edited:

Senile_Texas_Aggie

Herd Master
Reaction score
Miss @B&B Happy goats,

Just caught back up, as I have been off the forum since Sunday.

Gosh, girl, you have been through a lot! :th I sure hope you can get the pain in your eye fixed! Sorry that things didn't work out with Sophie. It seems that it's first one thing and then another for you and Leon. And yet you still have the heart to care about the deaf man. You and Miss @farmerjan amaze me with how you cope with pain and misfortune, and yet still can care for others. I bow down to you both. :bow

Senile Texas Aggie