B&B Happy Goats....journal

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
WHAT??? I can't even imagine what they are thinking ... if they ARE thinking! There is nothing wrong with "They are nice but not quite what we are looking for" if you decide you don't want to buy after looking.

thistlebloom

Herd Master
Reaction score
I had a family come this morning who purchased two FG females and are interested in two of the goats....
another family came and wanted Missy, one pregnant goat and all my NZ rabbits (doe, buck and 7 kits) thety spent around a hour here and said they were going to the ATM to get more money, so I got everything ready, packed up food for all the " sold" animals and waited......never came back and their phone is shut off now....ya really got to shake your head at people, 😦......what are they thinking ???

I think people like the second group do stuff like that for weekend entertainment. :smack
I've had that experience selling a mini horse. Gal was "head over heels" in love with him, couldn't wait to go home and get her trailer.... never came back, never answered messages.

Senile_Texas_Aggie

Herd Master
Reaction score
Wow, Miss @B&B Happy goats! I never knew that about you. I knew you to be tenderhearted, with a delightful sense of humor, but now I see there's a woman of steel underneath all of that. I am proud of you. :bow If you are willing to do so, I hope you will share a bit more about your life, such as what happened during that period in your life. (If you don't want to do so, I understand.)

Senile Texas Aggie