B&B Happy Goats....journal

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
You could get her a first class ticket to fly up to Vermont .
I don't fly first class, a chicken sure wouldn't!
Looks like a red chicken with a very small comb and wattles to me. Also has an extra toe like a Faverolles. I found this on BYC:
"The 5 toed breeds are silkies, houdans, sultans, Dorkings and faverolles" annnnnd .... she doesn't look a bit like any of those!

frustratedearthmother

Herd Master
Reaction score
his surgery worked as far as the macular repair, but the vision is worse than the last test...oh well , he said to go get a new pair of glasses and see if that helps....
Yep - we went through several prescriptions. DH's vision changed a lot with both trauma and healing. My suggestion: buy cheap glasses because you'll probably need another change in 6 months or so.....sigh.

Duckfarmerpa1

Herd Master
Reaction score
oh my gosh!! What a let down!! Why would they spend the whole day spending all that time with you...getting your animals ready...and then not come back? If they call tomorrow..they better have a good excuse...I can see some things can happe...but, a phone call would be the polite thing to do!! I’m so ray Bar ...Another day of wasted timeand getting high hopes..man, I wish there was some way I could get YOUR goats uo here...I’d do anything to have them, because I know how much they mean to you, and would do the same for you...wish we could put them on a bus? :lol: know anyone coming to PAanyyime soon? Yeah, I figured not...

rachels.haven

Herd Master
Reaction score
My husband is trying glasses from Zenni Optical (. Com). You may want to look at them or a similar online glasses place if you do wind up needing multiple pairs of glasses cheap. You do need your prescription, but your eye dr. has to give it to you, so you can do it. I can't say that particular site is good yet, because he just ordered on Friday, but the prices, options, and autonomy impressed him. The concept behind it is good. I am cautious, but his hyper expensive special glasses and lenses with all the luxuries for $175 is unheard of. Usually I think they're over $380 with insurance, so we at least are trying it. Transition lenses was an option, I believe he said.