B&B Happy Goats....journal

Duckfarmerpa1

Herd Master
Reaction score
oh my gosh!! What a let down!! Why would they spend the whole day spending all that time with you...getting your animals ready...and then not come back? If they call tomorrow..they better have a good excuse...I can see some things can happe...but, a phone call would be the polite thing to do!! I’m so ray Bar ...Another day of wasted timeand getting high hopes..man, I wish there was some way I could get YOUR goats uo here...I’d do anything to have them, because I know how much they mean to you, and would do the same for you...wish we could put them on a bus? :lol: know anyone coming to PAanyyime soon? Yeah, I figured not...
I’m dead serious , Barb...I would take your goats sooo fast! I know they’re history...etc...it would be ideal...if we werent 1,000 miles apart at least....

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
I wish there was some way I could get YOUR goats uo here...I’d do anything to have them, because I know how much they mean to you,
They aren't very big goats, you could fit a few in the back seat of your car.

Barb, I'm sorry to hear that your vision is worse than last time. I sure hope time will level things out and you'll get stable (your vision, I know you'll never be stable 😁 ) :hugs

thistlebloom

Herd Master
Reaction score
My husband is trying glasses from Zenni Optical (. Com). You may want to look at them or a similar online glasses place if you do wind up needing multiple pairs of glasses cheap. You do need your prescription, but your eye dr. has to give it to you, so you can do it. I can't say that particular site is good yet, because he just ordered on Friday, but the prices, options, and autonomy impressed him. The concept behind it is good. I am cautious, but his hyper expensive special glasses and lenses with all the luxuries for $175 is unheard of. Usually I think they're over $380 with insurance, so we at least are trying it. Transition lenses was an option, I believe he said.

I have a friend who uses Zenni all the time. She likes them, and recommended them to me.

Senile_Texas_Aggie

Herd Master
Reaction score

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
I hope you are able to get your vision figured out and better -- you have been through a lot already and it's time for some good things to happen to you.
That's for sure!

If the potato "explosions" don't kill the rat, maybe they will inflate it enough that it can't get through the hole.

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
I'm surprised as well, sounds like the county is a lot more interested in keeping it a nice place than we would have guessed. There are so many things that need to be done and they all cost money. Something has to be at the bottom of the "to do" list.