B&B Happy Goats....journal

Duckfarmerpa1

Herd Master
Reaction score
Sold my favorite pregnant girl Blossom, the mother of the two other pregnant doe's that are left. ..Sold four rabbit's and if no more reply's by tomorrow evening then the girls will kid here...have to admit I am looking forward to baby goats pinging around off everything, that's always good for a giggle and a smile. , hope everyone had a great day ...and a better evening :frow
I’m glad everyone is selling for you....that takes stress off...it would be nice to see the goat kids...but hopefully they will sell quick for you too! Please be taking care of yourself!! As long as you don’t go ‘pinging around’ with the goaties too! :)

Duckfarmerpa1

Herd Master
Reaction score
I took the ad off CL on the goats for sale, I had texts at ten last night...people are kinda inconsiderate and my patience are gone....so we have the two wethers, Miss Piper and the two doe's that will be kidding in early Febuary....that's how it's going to stay until kids are on the ground, lol...the two wethers are moved to the other goat area so the girls can relax...all is good other than Missy being in " a snit" when I am giving the other two pups any attention.....she better smarten up and get with the program., the pups are here to stay ! :rant
I’m really missing the dog we lost over the summer, her name was Scraps...when she was a pup she looked scrappy...but she turned out to be the see dog ever. She was an olde English bulldog. But she was tall and lanky, not short and Short like most. She was 12 1/2 when she passed, very old for a Bulldog...she knew hoe to handle my seizures, she loved me so sweet..she loved to go for rides in the race car around our race track. I told Chris this weekend that I have been looking for a pup like her... hmmm....problem is, there’s just no guarantee what you’ll get...but there’s a really pretty gal for sale, only four hrs away....:)