B&B Happy Goats....journal

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Things that the po' folks have , simple and appreciated, is more than all the idiots that are doing all the protesting and looting and burning will ever have. That is the problem with so much today.... they think they are entitled, get more and more, have too much idle time to "lament" what they don't have, and are never really happy or satisfied with anything in life. I cherish the simpler things too, and a good meal cooked by someone who is important to me is the best thing there is in life.

Glad the wings met her approval!!!!!

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
We aren't getting much here...got .2" yesterday and another .1" so far today....when the sun beams out it is a steam bath here....yall don't get too Crazy up there.... :lol: .....surrounded by all those animals....now ya can't go Anywhere to "escape" the creatures...there Everywhere....:gig.....you'll be a "trainwreck" next time we get up there!!...:ep:lol::gig

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
None of my critters want to be hugged though the cats will sometimes accept some stroking.

Seems like there were more "large" fireworks than usual going on around us last night. Likely because all the towns cancelled their shows.

Our July 4th weekend "excitement" has been watching the 5 fledged barn swallows sitting outside the laundry room on the "plant hanger" that holds 2 hummingbird feeders. The babies or parents seem to have designated it a a feeding station. These aren't the birds from the barn alley nest, those 5 babies don't even have their eyes open yet. I don't know where these older birds nest is/was.

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
Think of it as replenishing the swamps that surround ya.... ;) ...why is that important?....well, at low water levels the gators begin to waunder in search of water to cool in....so, replenishing the swamps keep them from showing up at your place searching....:)....we are enjoying the break in the heat, but the showers come and go at such intervals we can't get anything done outside.....🤣

Mike CHS

Herd Master
Reaction score
This video was taken in Foxbank Plantation subdivision about a block from where we lived. There were storm basins all over the place and 140 acre lake that was full of gators.