B&B Happy Goats....journal

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
The adults were in Molt and WOW were they ugly..
Ready for the cone, no scalding and plucking necessary!

Lol, we are enjoying having them, I think their ugliness makes them attractive to me...I'm a sucker for the ugly duckling..
I hope Leon isn't reading this thread! ;)

You call your husband unique, I call mine A-hole. He would probably prefer unique. LOL
Barb, shall we tell them what you call Leon? It is definitely better than A-hole ;)

OMG @CntryBoy777 that is just mean..... good thing your guys are friends.....:ep:lol:
You beat me to that comment!

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
What is it with men and snakes ? I know so many men that run for the hills if they see one :idunno :lol:
Our neighbor is 6'7" and over 300 pounds, but is deathly afraid of snakes. He won't stop running until he is far away. LOL Not only snakes, but lizards too, his primal fear extends to ALL reptiles. :lol:

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I am saving seed now from my garden. I will have plenty to share with you! Thai #3 long green beans, Mortgage Lifter tomatoes, Cherokee Purple tomatoes, Ping Tung eggplant (they are long and look like bananas) Diamond eggplant (they are very prolific) Cubanelle sweet peppers, Amish Melon, Painted Mountain corn (it's a cornmeal corn) and Top Crop Purple Hull peas.

I am having the BEST garden I've had since we moved here. I'm picking tomatoes by the wash pan full, almost daily. I've made lots of cooked down tomato sauce, salsa and dehydrated tomatoes. The Purple Hull peas are just coming on and are loaded with peas and blooms. 6 years of amending the soil with everything we could lay hands on is paying off. From pure white sand to a rich black crumbly soil, we have worked hard to get here.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
6 years of amending the soil with everything we could lay hands on is paying off. From pure white sand to a rich black crumbly soil, we have worked hard to get here.

You sure have worked for this! Glad you are finally seeing results. Pastures will eventually show their gratitude....although some of the pics show at least the seasonal surge has been good. Those roots will expand.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Does he scream like a little girl while he's running away?
He has been known to do so. LOL

All you hear about Covid is that people with compromised immune systems get Covid and die. And here goes your neighbor flaunting all the rules. Go figure.

These Top Crop purple hull peas are more of a pink hull, but who cares? They are really making peas now! I picked them the last two days and we got 13 pounds of shelled peas in the refrigerator for me to put up today. Along with MORE tomatoes and eggplant! It's 7:45 AM and I'm not racing to the kitchen....... still in sloppy PJ's on the laptop.........coffee cup is empty....... :tongue

Latest posts