B&B Happy Goats....journal

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
Pigs are only bothersome when you have to buy feed for them. Otherwise great garbage cans! And then, there's chops, roasts, ribs, bacon, sausage.....what a conversion! Almost like chickens making eggs.. amazing at what goes in and comes out 😁
Lol, the pigs, chickens, ducks and rabbits are easykeepers...but the goats start hollering at 6:30 am and we best be out there with feed or they continue getting louder and louder :barnie...I love them dearly but they gotta go...if I'm not willing to eat them and we really don't depend on the milk, what's the point of spending the money on feed and hay ?....chops, and bacon make us happy, more room for piggies after the goats leave :celebrate

Last edited:

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
Florida cold here again this morning at 29 burrrrr, frost on the ground ...frozen hoses and waters for the animals .....we bedded down everyone with extra hay yesterday to be prepared, I even bathed three of the dogs " just because" lol....after this mornings romp and them getting wet and sandy I had to wash all 16 feet and legs before them coming back inside, lol guess they got tired out.... :love
20201202_094804.jpg

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
Haha that’s quite a colorful dog rug ya got there! When Trip comes in and sprawls out, he looks like a polar bear rug.
That's the way it looked when Mel took over the floor :love .....these four are always at my feet if I am sitting.....
I think we need a bigger house so I can get two more :lol:
Actually two more are in the plan after the dog lounge room is done , we are enclosing half of the back porch, insulating it and adding ac and heat so they have " their" room for beds, toys and it has a dog door that leads to a potty pen with a motion light for night time....nope, they are not spoiled at all 🤫

Last edited:

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
Glad I don't live down there in Florida where it is BELOW FREEZING!! :lol:

Of course we'll be there overnight but up to 40°F tomorrow. From there we won't see anything other than "around or below freezing" in the NOAA 6 day outlook.

Yes Bruce, it is wayyyy too cold today....but it won't last for six months and there is no snow :thumbsup :frow...no snow, no snow :weee:celebrate