B&B Happy Goats....journal

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
It's a mess and going to be worse down the road. And.... if these people were not a part of the actual group, we will never be told. I am not saying that they were not part of the protest bunch, and many are so frustrated that they could very well have gotten way out of hand.....I am not saying that was right..... but what if some of the ones actually breaching the capital were "plants" like some of the ones that were actually behind the riots that were supposed to be just to protest the killing of a black man.
The "patriots" will get the blame regardless of who actually did the violence.

We are in for some real dark days ahead. Get your financial houses in order as fast as possible....the dollar is going to start a steep decline. I'm in the process of getting money out of my retirement account for the upgrades and replacement of the heating system here, and house repairs.

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
It's a mess and going to be worse down the road. And.... if these people were not a part of the actual group, we will never be told. I am not saying that they were not part of the protest bunch, and many are so frustrated that they could very well have gotten way out of hand.....I am not saying that was right..... but what if some of the ones actually breaching the capital were "plants" like some of the ones that were actually behind the riots that were supposed to be just to protest the killing of a black man.
The "patriots" will get the blame regardless of who actually did the violence.

We are in for some real dark days ahead. Get your financial houses in order as fast as possible....the dollar is going to start a steep decline. I'm in the process of getting money out of my retirement account for the upgrades and replacement of the heating system here, and house repairs.
What a sad. dark day this is for our country, ......no matter your political opinion, no matter your race, gender or faith, ...breaching the capital is just WRONG ....no matter who was involved....
I'm afraid that your correct Jan, this sure isn't looking promising at all 🤨....God Bless America

Mike CHS

Herd Master
Reaction score
I saw a couple of articles where there was a couple of bus loads of Antifa type folks and also that face recognition software showed pictures of a couple of them going into the capital building but no links. It doesn't matter since the program now is to blame it on Trump for drawing the crowd.

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
Anyone know how to deter a owl from killing chickens? ...saw a big one out there last night, sent the dogs out to set the motion lights off.....because I sure wasn't going into the area to chase it off,...my yelling at it didn't frighten it at all....:idunno( we have three owl decoys out there and hot wire)