B&B Happy Goats....journal

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
Ahh..., finally Identified the owl mystery by listening to the sounds on u tube ( drove the dogs crazy lol) ..it's a male great horned owl. ...Now that I know...it means nothing other than he will probably be inviting his ladies over for a chicken dinner, but they are going to have to work hard for it as I have put out chicken escapes that will get them out of harms way I hope, fingers crossed ....

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
Great Horned owls are huge! When I worked at a greenhouse which was on the owners property, they had a GH take a Cocker Spaniel pup, and a Jack Russel.
It went away suddenly one day.
Thats what I am worried about with the baby goats when they are born...the puppies will be staying inside, but that owl is impressive with his size for sure :ep

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
We are at eight puppies so far :love ...good girl Lilly!!!
20210112_122931.jpg

Last edited:

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
Adorable, that's quite a first time litter.
At this point I am VERY happy there were not TEN..as the vet thought.....
Winston has been breeding Jazz like a man on death row, Milo is just hitting puberty and was join I ni in on the conga line and Lilly spat the first pup out when outside to poty, Leon saw it on the ground...so as of this moment we have 12 dogs ( including puppies) inside the house. NOW I REALLY need the dog lounge to get built or Leon and I will be sleeping in the goats castle :lol: with the goats...
We got puppy breath everywhere :love:weee:weee:weee:weee