B&B Happy Goats....journal

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
This made me pause and got me to thinking ( please don't take it as a negative response)......I AM rich ...I wake up every day and get to choose what I want to do...I owe nothing on my home, land, or vehicles, my debt is minimal and could be paid off if we choose to do so....I don't have to deal with snow or high heating bills....no congestion of traffic or mass amount of other human beings...I have a wonderful relationship with my personal beliefs in God...I have personal savings and investments...I get to pursue my animal passions..I can afford to help others..I have a man who love me to the moon and back.
.I am rich beyond my wildest dreams, in fact as of this post ...I realized I am wealthier than I could ever dream of :love
No offense.... and you are right, you have riches that many do not. God Bless you

Ridgetop

Herd Master
Reaction score
Are you saying you are not wearing your high heels and full makeup whenever you get on this site?! I am shocked at the laxness of our members! :caf LOL

I am glad the neighbor is getting rid of her donkeys and one of the doe kids. The trick will be to get them gone before she changes her mind! Too bad she wouldn't let you sell both doe kids too. If she wasn't so old, I would tell you to block her calls, but you are too good hearted to do that. :hugsHope DH is able to get up and around soon.

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
Are you saying you are not wearing your high heels and full makeup whenever you get on this site?! I am shocked at the laxness of our members! :caf LOL

I am glad the neighbor is getting rid of her donkeys and one of the doe kids. The trick will be to get them gone before she changes her mind! Too bad she wouldn't let you sell both doe kids too. If she wasn't so old, I would tell you to block her calls, but you are too good hearted to do that. :hugsHope DH is able to get up and around soon.
As of this moment, she has agreed to let me sell both doe kids....watch out donkeys, your next on my list, :yesss:

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
What a stupid crazy morning, got a call from cow neighbor, "there is a goat in with my cows, are you missing one" ? Nope..."well I'm not home can you check it out for me ? " ..sure, so I get in the 4x4 and drive over, yep...a goat with a ear tag is there but the gate to the pasture is locked, I sure wasn't going to climb the gate and chase it on foot through his ninety acres, guess it can stay there till he gets back and then try to get it and bring it here till I find the owner...
Then got text from neighbor next to me saying she is at the hospital with her grand daughter who is having surgery for a gallbladder emergency...CAN I BOTTLE FEED THE BABY GOAT lol,.... sure, so I brought it here and it clearly has pneumonia and won't drink :he...texted back and forth and convinced her to pick up some Bactracillin G at TS on her way home....not like we didn't already have this conversation a few days ago....hopefully this darling little goat doesn't die before I can get it into her....people just make me shake my head and wonder WTH are you thinking.....:(
Watching dumb goat noise neighbor floundering out back trying to cut wood, probably best if I go inside before "someone has to call the ambulance " as any time he tries to do anything they have to be called for a hospital emergency....
And last but not least, the groomer just called to let me know her daughter has covid and do I still want to come tomorrow for the dogs appointment ...HELL NO, nope, no way no how....
Just going to keep our gate locked and stay put !......that's my morning story, and I'm sticking to it :tongue

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
What a stupid crazy morning, got a call from cow neighbor, "there is a goat in with my cows, are you missing one" ? Nope..."well I'm not home can you check it out for me ? " ..sure, so I get in the 4x4 and drive over, yep...a goat with a ear tag is there but the gate to the pasture is locked, I sure wasn't going to climb the gate and chase it on foot through his ninety acres, guess it can stay there till he gets back and then try to get it and bring it here till I find the owner...
Then got text from neighbor next to me saying she is at the hospital with her grand daughter who is having surgery for a gallbladder emergency...CAN I BOTTLE FEED THE BABY GOAT lol,.... sure, so I brought it here and it clearly has pneumonia and won't drink :he...texted back and forth and convinced her to pick up some Bactracillin G at TS on her way home....not like we didn't already have this conversation a few days ago....hopefully this darling little goat doesn't die before I can get it into her....people just make me shake my head and wonder WTH are you thinking.....:(
Watching dumb goat noise neighbor floundering out back trying to cut wood, probably best if I go inside before "someone has to call the ambulance " as any time he tries to do anything they have to be called for a hospital emergency....
And last but not least, the groomer just called to let me know her daughter has covid and do I still want to come tomorrow for the dogs appointment ...HELL NO, nope, no way no how....
Just going to keep our gate locked and stay put !......that's my morning story, and I'm sticking to it :tongue
OMG bless your heart. Since it is not your goat. call around now and then let the cow neighbor work it out with the goat owner if you find it. Not your headache if it is not yours or the immediate neighbor's goat.
Hope the sick baby gets back on it's feet.....yeah, all you seem to do is talk through your hat with her.....Get rid of the rest of the critters before she can change her mind....

At least the groomer called you.... Wise not to get near it for now.

Yep, stick with the story and the plan and put the NOT WELCOME sign out.

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
OMG bless your heart. Since it is not your goat. call around now and then let the cow neighbor work it out with the goat owner if you find it. Not your headache if it is not yours or the immediate neighbor's goat.
Hope the sick baby gets back on it's feet.....yeah, all you seem to do is talk through your hat with her.....Get rid of the rest of the critters before she can change her mind....

At least the groomer called you.... Wise not to get near it for now.

Yep, stick with the story and the plan and put the NOT WELCOME sign out.
You're right lol, NOT WELCOME SIGN is definitely needed today,
So much for me getting my stuff done today lol, what happened to "the quiet country life"
I think she is ready to let me cut down the " chore load".....now if I can just get that chained up LGD out and to a good home 🤔...not that that poor dog will ever be a true LGD 🙄