B&B Happy Goats....journal

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
Whoop! Get them gone before she changes her mind! Watch out donkeys! B&B is coming for you!
Words to the wise. The other half of B&B has flip flopped on animals a ton in the past!

Watching dumb goat noise neighbor floundering out back trying to cut wood
Wait, he's still alive? I figured the cancer would have gotten him by now.

I think she is ready to let me cut down the " chore load".....now if I can just get that chained up LGD out and to a good home 🤔...not that that poor dog will ever be a true LGD 🙄
The poor dog is still chained out there? 😢

How is Leon doing??

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
Words to the wise. The other half of B&B has flip flopped on animals a ton in the past! YEP

Wait, he's still alive? I figured the cancer would have gotten him by now. . YUP, STILL here

The poor dog is still chained out there? 😢 sadly yes Bruce

How is Leon doing?? Waiting to find out from some test results.....

Last edited:

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
Day 21 and they are ready to eat soggy food lol...no social manners yet but I will work on it ( puppies that is )

Attachments

• 20210202_160830.jpg
    20210202_160830.jpg
    171.9 KB · Views: 80

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
So after the puppies ate their dinner, Lilly went and topped them off with milk like a good mom...a little while later she came to see me and coughed in my face ...disgusting foul smell as something was hitting my shirt, and I stood up to see what it was and picked it off the floor ...I sniffed it and realized it was fresh puppy poo that she cleaned up...immediately started gagging as DH is laughing with tears rolling down his face...I can handle lots of nasty smells but that had to be just about the grossest odor ever, ..was not puppy breath for sure :sick
Canceled my dr. appointment for tomorrow as DH is having a tela conference with his Dr on his test results and I definitely want to be home for that information ....
it's been Florida cold and windy here for the last two days and it needs to warm the heck up, heat is on and set at 75 and we are wearing sweatshirts inside lol, ....we are wimps :lol:
Got the 8x8x4 dog " box" built on the back porch for them to play in when it gets back to normal temps here, glad we made it 4 feet high and didn't cut any of the plywood as we can use it on the floor when we make the dog lounge...wood sure has gone up in price, plywood was $30 a sheet, just crazy...Oh well, it will be used so not a waste of money anyhow.
Hope everyone is staying warm and the snow melts fast for those who just got dumped on,... have a great evening all :frow