Attachments

• 20210206_104910.jpg
    20210206_104910.jpg
    236.3 KB · Views: 69

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
So cute! I love puppies!
They sure are fun to watch and play with,.... personalities are starting to shine and they are ready to go to the big puppy area as soon as this cold spell moves out....little stinkers are getting out of their welping box now lol

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
We are down to eight puppies....one little guy that was a third of his litter mates size and had neurological issues died during the night...they are four weeks old today and I have been worried about what I was going to do with him when he was eight weeks old...he had four weeks of love and life until nature took over, bless his little heart :love
Going to be another rainy day here, sure hope it's nothing like Saturday...it poured for hours and we had more standing water than we have seen here in four years...a small twister of winds hit about two miles away and knocked down trees that took out the power. Their was a trampoline that got stuck really high up in some trees and lots of limbs down...hope today is just rain :thumbsup
Have a great day all...

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Sorry about the little puppy. Mother Nature took over and took him away, knowing that his life wouldn't make it to adulthood. We can do a lot for our animal babies, but we can't work miracles.

Glad that storm missed you! With so much standing water, have you thought about digging a pond? :lol: Stock it with catfish! :drool

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
Sorry about the little puppy. Mother Nature took over and took him away, knowing that his life wouldn't make it to adulthood. We can do a lot for our animal babies, but we can't work miracles.

Glad that storm missed you! With so much standing water, have you thought about digging a pond? :lol: Stock it with catfish! :drool
Mother nature is amazing for sure, I had though of taking care of the matter myself with him but decided to wait. Really surprised he made it to four weeks though, god bless mother nature...
Not a chance of a pond here, we are sandy soiled like you, the rain took what little topsoil we had and moved it to unwanted areas, so now we have beach sand areas and top soil washed areas...gotta love it :thumbsup

rachels.haven

Herd Master
Reaction score
We are down to eight puppies....one little guy that was a third of his litter mates size and had neurological issues died during the night...they are four weeks old today and I have been worried about what I was going to do with him when he was eight weeks old...he had four weeks of love and life until nature took over, bless his little heart :love
Thank you for facilitating his little life. :hugs It does my heart good to hear that.

Latest posts