B&B Happy Goats....journal

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
Sounds like you have things going okay for the time being. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
Round two of puppies hopefully is smooth sailing for you. :fl I wonder were the baby Ducks went? Something took them..πŸ˜³πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ
Things have gotten easier as far as chores, .....Jazz is acting like she is more than ready to whelp ( watch it happen as I am at the vets with the puppies this afternoon)....and the baby duck mystery is still a unknown, kinda makes me wonder what got them ....or whom ??? ....if they hatch some again they will immediately come inside the house until large enough to go back out :thumbsup...we are so disappointed they are gone...

chickens really

Herd Master
Reaction score
Things have gotten easier as far as chores, .....Jazz is acting like she is more than ready to whelp ( watch it happen as I am at the vets with the puppies this afternoon)....and the baby duck mystery is still a unknown, kinda makes me wonder what got them ....or whom ??? ....if they hatch some again they will immediately come inside the house until large enough to go back out :thumbsup...we are so disappointed they are gone...
Fingers crossed that Jazz waits till you get back home. So exciting to have puppies again..❀️🐩 I know it's got to be a real bummer that the babies are gone. πŸ™πŸ˜•
My Cat once ate 3 little two week old chicks I had in my Brooder and left me the wings. πŸ™„πŸ˜‘

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
Fingers crossed that Jazz waits till you get back home. So exciting to have puppies again..❀️🐩 I know it's got to be a real bummer that the babies are gone. πŸ™πŸ˜•
My Cat once ate 3 little two week old chicks I had in my Brooder and left me the wings. πŸ™„πŸ˜‘
Go figure...Jazz is panting ,went to whelping box and is moving everything around....I have the 2:00 appointment with the vet for shots and health certificates, got people coming tonight and tomorrow for pick up, can't reschedule.....trying to be in two places at the same time is going to be interesting πŸ˜…

chickens really

Herd Master
Reaction score
Go figure...Jazz is panting ,went to whelping box and is moving everything around....I have the 2:00 appointment with the vet for shots and health certificates, got people coming tonight and tomorrow for pick up, can't reschedule.....trying to be in two places at the same time is going to be interesting πŸ˜…
Hopefully she has them all before you have to go..πŸ˜³πŸ˜…

Latest posts