B&B Happy Goats....journal

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
So, were the chickens free??? Cause if you have used duct tape on shoes, can't pay for chickens. On the other hand, insurance $ coming....and, cost of a whole bird at store to cook is pretty high!

Just saying.... :rolleyes: 😁

You just messed up that scammers day, too! Meanie! :lol:
No they paid for the chickens lol....
Scammer deserves worse than a messed up day lol, unfortunately what I would like to do to scammers is against the law, and I look horrible in a orange jumpsuit..... :lol:

Larsen Poultry Ranch

Herd Master
Reaction score
Ok guys, does this sound like a scam to you ?
A man in Texas wants my puppy, is sending a cashiers check for the price of the puppy plus a extra $1400 for me to pay the transporter to deliver some of his daughters things and the puppy to her in Alaska....of course I will waite till the funds CLEAR his bank, but it sure sounds strange to me....don't understand why he doesn't pay the person himself...
So I just sent him a text saying (lie) that I just talked with my bank and due to so many scams, that they won't release funds for ten businesses days....waiting for a reply from him, my gut is telling me it a scam...
Scam. Usually it takes a little while for the bank to realize the cashier's check is fake, so they give the go ahead to release the stuff being bought, then the bank gets notified it's a fake and you are out the money and the stuff. I think if they actually send a cashier's check, you can take it to the bank and have them check right away by calling the bank it was "issued" by, and confirm it's a scam before you send the stuff.

The texted code thing I usually see for Craigslist, if you don't post often they send you a code to confirm the phone you are using is legit. Scammers don't use legit numbers so they post their scam ads, and then they try to get a sucker to send them the code CL sends by using the person's phone number. If the scammer gets the code their ad goes live. I am not aware of a scammer being able to hack your phone once you give them a code.

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
Scam. Usually it takes a little while for the bank to realize the cashier's check is fake, so they give the go ahead to release the stuff being bought, then the bank gets notified it's a fake and you are out the money and the stuff. I think if they actually send a cashier's check, you can take it to the bank and have them check right away by calling the bank it was "issued" by, and confirm it's a scam before you send the stuff.

The texted code thing I usually see for Craigslist, if you don't post often they send you a code to confirm the phone you are using is legit. Scammers don't use legit numbers so they post their scam ads, and then they try to get a sucker to send them the code CL sends by using the person's phone number. If the scammer gets the code their ad goes live. I am not aware of a scammer being able to hack your phone once you give them a code.
These people who scam for puppies are relentless with their stories......thank you for that useful information ,
It was the daughter in the military who was getting the puppy in Alaska, ...he said Fort Richardson...?

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
"Fort Richardson is a United States Army installation in the U.S. State of Alaska, adjacent to the city of Anchorage. In 2010, it was merged with nearby Elmendorf Air Force Base to form Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson."

Can't be too many cells up there if he thinks electrical tape is a "long term" fix. Skip the duct tape too, go with Gorilla tape!

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
"Fort Richardson is a United States Army installation in the U.S. State of Alaska, adjacent to the city of Anchorage. In 2010, it was merged with nearby Elmendorf Air Force Base to form Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson."

Can't be too many cells up there if he thinks electrical tape is a "long term" fix. Skip the duct tape too, go with Gorilla tape!
Whatever cells he had were certainly lacking a tower to connect to..... 😉

SA Farm

Herd Master
Reaction score
Nah, there have been criminals since the beginning of time.
True, but honour was more important to people back then (or maybe there was just a higher percentage of honest people and supervised/disciplined kids?). Nowadays, you can’t even have a farm stand with the honour system without theft and vandalism 🤷‍♀️

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
Finally, just as I pulled in with the groceries....made it to the barn and had to pull really hard for this little doe to come out .... :love
20210402_132334.jpg
20210402_132334.jpg
20210402_132337.jpg

Latest posts