B&B Happy Goats....journal

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
Gloves or a shovel! That sounds so painful! Chamomile might also help with pain and swelling.
Thank you, I will try that....I think I may be on the downside of it today...I was able to open the back door this morning ...and that's a huge improvement :)

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
Good morning all, I am one finger typing as that stupid plant reaction has caused a chain reaction...having to use my left hand to do things while the right arm was in pain reaction caused my neck problems to pinch a nerve on the right side, so now right arm is pins and needles to my fingertips, lol...better than it was last week waking me up screaming in pain...gotta love it ,and eventually get my neck fused..
On a much more positive note five of the new litter puppies have found their purposeful homes, one is going to a young girl who has downs syndrome, another to a autistic child, another to a PTSD girl , one for a young lady who was beaten and raped...and one to a retired woman who has bone issues and needs to go walking daily...I love that my goals of raising these dogs is working just as I had hoped it would, I have declined more people who are just wanting a pet, trying very hard to place as many as possible into service homes, only five puppies to go, but the connections I have made with the community of people that are involved with downs syndrome and other special needs are passing the word out on my puppies, out of the ten pups in this litter, only one would do BEST in a regular family home...and she has a home to go to...
Chores are much easier with cutting down on my numbers of goats, rabbits and chickens, ducks are sitting on another pile of eggs to hatch, and this time I will scoop them up and put them in the empty rabbit hutches until they are good enough size not to be dinner for whatever got them last time...
Guess I better stop here, my finger is starting to get numb, ya all have a fantastic week , Barb :love

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Congrats of finding homes that sound like they are tailor made for the puppies. Sorry about the reaction and the subsequent problems... seems like it is always something. I had hoped the ankle replacement would but me some time,,,, it only made the knees much more "necessary" to do something about them... and I am really struggling some days to get by with them.... But you do what you have to do....

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
Aches and pains are expected while aging. :oldbut putting these dogs with their best suited purposeful homes is the best experience ever, makes the pains well worth it...
at least I am learning that I can do most things with my left hand...but when it comes to personal potty times...oh my , that's when I feel like I am handicapped 🤭....☺️

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
You'll be ambidextrous soon enough!
Working on it Bruce, I can open most things now using my left arm, carrying with left arm, picking up puppy mess with left hand...but it still a bathroom issue that gets me, ...I guess after doing things for 69 years as a habit, that one is my biggest challenge...still :old :lol: 🙄