B&B Happy Goats....journal

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
Awesome morning, had a fully disabled female veteran contact me about a service dog...she is absolutely a amazing person and we are getting together this week so she can meet the puppy she saw and immediately fell in love with....we talked for over a hour on the phone and know we will be friends for life, ....purposeful dogs, I love it :love....and I get to meet the most appreciative people ever, life is good...:bow

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
Yeah but I bet you can teach some old dogs new tricks. I suppose it was easier for my dad, he broke his arm in 3rd grade I think. Had to learn to do stuff right handed. Exceptionally handy to be able to pound nails with either arm.

This old dog is struggling with the potty breaks dude...I think my left hand is laughing at me when it comes to what the right hand has always done :lol:...it's saying it was made for rings and things, no grunt work !

Last edited:

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
Winston (labradoodle) hurded my big wether goat twice yesterday back into his area , Leon was slow moving and Eddy the goat got out twice...Leon started chasing Eddy and I told him just open the gate, I called Winston off the porch and said " get him Winston" ..did a excellent job moving Eddy into position and rounded his butt back in....of course Winston got highly praised and rewarded for his performance.
Sure wouldn't try that with the standard poodles...just that bit of lab in Winston keeps him soft mouthed and focused on the job at task... :love

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
Picked up the world's most expensive pork this morning...two pigs, total amount of meat was 108 pounds, total cost per pound came out at $8.32 ....butcher said they were 100 percent wild pigs and the only way they had any domestic hog in them would be by a needle injection lol..
Found the name and number of the seller, going to pay him a visit and tell him to either give me two purebred to replace them or I will post every where to let people know he is a dishonest and absolute liar....talk about getting porked ...lol.... 🤬

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
I'm with you on trying to make him "make good" on them. But, it is a sad fact, that many will do things like that. Hope there is some recourse....
Accept NOTHING with the feral stripes, and hope that you now can better recognize the difference.... feral will have alot longer heads/snout.... for better rooting..... anything with more white will at least tell you there is more conventional breeding....

Latest posts