B&B Happy Goats....journal

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I took 4 tablets under the tongue, 3 times a day. In 3 days, the pain was less. It dissolved the bone spurs over several months. Our bodies need calcium, but the right kind of calcium. The wrong kind results in calcium build up in the wrong places. The right kind redistributes calcium and flushes away the excess.

Get the Bio Plasma too as it contains the 12 cell salts. Do a search on the site for cell salts and read about each one. If it describes what you are experiencing, order some. But definately take the Bio Plasma along with the Calc Fluor. It might help your overall condition.

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
S
I took 4 tablets under the tongue, 3 times a day. In 3 days, the pain was less. It dissolved the bone spurs over several months. Our bodies need calcium, but the right kind of calcium. The wrong kind results in calcium build up in the wrong places. The right kind redistributes calcium and flushes away the excess.

Get the Bio Plasma too as it contains the 12 cell salts. Do a search on the site for cell salts and read about each one. If it describes what you are experiencing, order some. But definately take the Bio Plasma along with the Calc Fluor. It might help your overall condition.
Sure will give it a try, THANK YOU

Senile_Texas_Aggie

Herd Master
Reaction score
Age, work lifting people, and life...degenerative osteoarthritis created bone spurs thus pinching nerves.....OLD AGE LOL ain't for wimps....I will have the option (when I can't stand it , to have nerves " burned")
it's just simply another adventure on life's path, got to learn to live with it , and keep on keeping on 😆

Miss B&B Happy goats,

You so much amaze me. You have so many problems you have faced in your life already, and now you are facing many more, and yet you are able to laugh about it. :bow

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
Miss B&B Happy goats,

You so much amaze me. You have so many problems you have faced in your life already, and now you are facing many more, and yet you are able to laugh about it. :bow
STA, I love you, ....I don't look at it as a problem , as I have seen many people with real health issues so in comparison mine are minor...it's just another aging challenge to overcome...you work and play hard it will catch up with you, ...challenges are a motivation for me to keep on going till "the fat lady sings", and considering I can't hear in one ear, and can shut my hearing aide to silence, I will never hear her coming for me anyway lol...t's all good my friend, " when life gives you lemons..make lemonade "...I have a 55 gallon barrel full, want some ? Lol, send me your address please, .. love Barb

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Might as well laugh about it, if you whine, complain and moan all the time, people avoid you like the plague. Plus it makes you feel worse.

My Daddy had bone cancer, was bedridden the last year of his life, in excruciating pain. He was so upbeat, cheerful and downright funny, that he had a steady stream of visitors. People from church came to cheer him up, instead he cheered THEM up! What a marvelous example he was.

Mike CHS

Herd Master
Reaction score
I thought about you this morning when I was heading out so I grabbed the camera to be able to give you a smile.

Attachments

• Mel 4 July 2021.JPG
    Mel 4 July 2021.JPG
    258.2 KB · Views: 67

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thank you for the Mel picture, it did make me smile and I sure do appreciate it ....
Jan , you are correct , the right hand is fighting with my left for my attention, so I have put them both in time out braces lol, got a eye appointment scheduled for this month and a hand appointment , got to get things repaired so I can hurry up and get back to my old self and life ASAP , ...Thank you both, pretty much a lurker lol, not by choice but will be back soon, love Barb

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Lurking is fine... we can see that you are "around" and a short post like this is all we need to know you are still hanging in there. Sure hope that you can get some progress with drs and getting something fixed/repaired....
I get that, am waiting somewhat impatiently for the knees now.
Saw a guy and his wife the other day...he used to milk on one farm I tested. He said that he thought it was me, but that I was walking so much better than he remembered, not limping so much. I haven't seen him in nearly 4 years? since he left that farm..... I told him about the ankle replacement, got him up on the latest "farm gossip" and then we went our separate ways. It made me feel like it was an accomplishment that he saw a difference in my walking... even though the knees hurt, the ankle replacement has definitely helped overall.