B&B Happy Goats....journal

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
Any news @B&B Happy goats on the doctor situation????
Oh yes, progress is being made...I have gone to the pain management person and am now on Cymbalta and Lyrica for nerve pain as I won't take the opioids that were offered. Have four nerve blocks being done next month as a test to see if I get any relief, if I do then they will schedule nerve ablation in those areas ( lower back, neck, shoulders and arms) it is being done by my neurosurgeon. Also have a MRI scheduled for my back coming up.
Also just went to PT for my balance issue and love them...they listened to me ! Found out that the balance issue is due to my vision and loss of hearing affecting my brain response, so I will be going three times a week to work on that.
Also got my eyes checked again, left eye cataract needs to be done in six month... BUT because I got the macula hole after the last cataract surgery, I am prone to it happening in the left eye that currently needs to be done....I wouldn't be able to drive if that happens as I would be legally blind, so I have bargained with him to put it off until next year unless it becomes worse.
I'm sure I have missed a few items lol...like the carpal tunnel surgery that will be done on my right wrist and something that they are going to do to the right elbow for that pinched nerve..
Still taking the anti inflammatory meds and muscle relaxers, got a tens unit coming in the mail, still in hand braces and wear neck collar at times.
So it's been keeping me pretty busy with appointments, along with six dogs and five puppies, Dh feeds the rabbits and chickens, vacumes and folds the puppy towels for me, also has picked up on doing the outside things that need to be done.
When I went for my appointment with my PC Dr. She kept me waiting for a hour and a half, she took three patients that were booked after me first, lord was I mad, ...as I stood outside my waiting room, she gowned up and was going outside to test a covid patient...I spoke quite loud and said " what in the heck are you doing"....when she got to me I let her have it, it wasn't pretty...my appointments are now scheduled either as first patient in the morning or right after lunch...no more waiting ( the staff agreed with me and said she is one hot mess with seeing patients in order)..
The dog lounge STILL isn't finished, BIL hurt his back...so I hired the guys from the hundred acre farm that bought my goats..they are general contractors and have had to take apart everything that BIL messed up and redo it...costing me way too much money for this room..but it is very much needed,..so aside from all the medical stuff, things are moving along well...
I started pecking this out last night, one finger wonder I tell you !...gotta go, puppies are calling me and my pecker is starting to hurt (FINGER) LOL...YA all have a great week, ...I will continue to lurk some...and make more lemonade lol
Please excuse any mistakes I have made in trying to communicate with you, .I feel like a Graduate of Midvale school for the " gifted" .....even got the coffer mug....love to all, Barb.

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
Love this mug and have had it for twenty years or more...it's me to a tee !

Attachments

• 20210722_131019.jpg
    20210722_131019.jpg
    258.2 KB · Views: 99

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
Nothing special, Miss @B&B Happy goats. I just happen to think of when you first joined the forum that whenever you posted that you would include the friendly icon :frow. Well, after all that you have been through lately, I think you deserve one in return:

:frow

Senile Texas Aggie
My icons are not working , I miss them..and thank you STA,..BIG wave sent your way.

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
Barb, did you get into BB code mode? you get there from the 3 vertical dots near the right of the menu (next to the disk). Then BB code is the "[ ]" thing. Somehow I did that on BYC and nothing in the menu bar worked for WEEKS and WEEKS until someone told me what I had probably accidentally done.

Latest posts