B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
T
When are surgeries scheduled for?
The first injections ( test) are on 8/11 cervical epidural steroid injection
8/30 bilateral joint injection
9/13 lumbar block injection
If these hit the correct nerves /area, then they can move forward to nerve ablation....wrist surgery is still up in the air as I haven't gotten together with the hand surgeon yet..between PT three days a week and Dr appointments and regular stuff, I have been stupid busy and am ready for some "at home days " 🥱

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
Are you getting any relief with the PT?
No relief just nasty pain, they have finally decided not to mess with my right arm as it was too painful..so we are back to balance therapy and building my strength in my legs and core..... In my cases PT is required before insurance company will approve the procedures that are requested by Doctor's..its just silly to me how a insurance company makes my health decisions...

Deecarter

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
BACK TO THE COUNTRY. ...AGAIN, .....i guess, i have found home again, where my heart is happy and my interaction with humans are by my own choice. The best part of being retired is living life the way you want to ....instead of the way you need to live.... we found our place "in the middle of nowhere" , surrounded by cows, goats, and all kinds of farm animals, ... with the human homes far enough away....and in the middle of it all was a sign that said ...for sale.... To me it was heaven, i could live around all the animals, watch them and enjoy them , I didn't even have to get up and feed any of them,... fantastic ! ...For my husband...he looked at me like i was a total nut case and promply said...they don't even have internet here, WTH are you thinking, we are too far away from stores, and there is alot of work to do here, OMG...are you serious ? And two years later, we are happier than ever....we have our ND goats, chickens, rabbits, two dogs and a very brave cat....my husband freaked at the thought of getting goats, now when i am looking for him, and he appears to be among the missing, i look out the window and find him sitting with the goats, patting, giving them a treat and talking with them, ....a love affair with goats has developed for him...and that makes me happy.
I love this post. I can surely relate. There's no way I could go back to living in a subdivision, and I sincerely feel sorry for apartment dwellers. I love the smell of hay and hearing only the birds chirping in the mornings.

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
In my cases PT is required before insurance company will approve the procedures that are requested by Doctor's..its just silly to me how a insurance company makes my health decisions...
That is pretty sad but the way it is. Like some computer program knows if PT will do any good or not in a particular situation.