B&B Happy Goats....journal

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
That is pretty sad but the way it is. Like some computer program knows if PT will do any good or not in a particular situation.
All my doctors warned me about the requirement of having to do PT for insurance companies, ...yet I have to pay a ten dollar co pay each time for fourty minutes , and drive 20 miles each way three times a week....which I wouldn't complain about if it was helping me...and not causing more " discomfort"..at least the balance exercises are helping me ;)

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I can’t believe the level of stupidity in insurance companies, or the level of greed. Well yes I can. It’s not about the patient, it’s about the money. Like @Bruce said, they will end up paying more because the responsibilities of care has been lifted from the doctor and patient and been given to an actuary who crunches numbers.

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
And some people don't want universal health care fearing the government will decide what care they can get. They don't seem to realize that the insurance companies have been doing it for decades.

Kind of case in point. Express Scripts - Medicare mail order suggested I use them instead of the local pharmacy, get 3 months at once for < three 1 months at the store. The expired prescription at Hannaford was capsules. The Dr sent a prescription to ES for tablets. The insurance company won't pay for those because you can buy them in VERY SMALL (for me) quantities OTC. The OTC package is way more expensive and only 1 week supply. The pharmacist at ES was able to change the script to capsules. Waiting for it to arrive but in the meantime I ran out of the caps from Hannaford and am using the OTC.

Last edited:

rachels.haven

Herd Master
Reaction score
It's corruption. Pay your protection money or else. And they cover what they feel like, regardless of what you and your doctor say you need. I'm not sure we'd do worse with the govt our mob boss instead of a bunch of private companies. :confused: They are pretty close (especially when insurance lobbyists are taken into consideration). Not happening though, even if people wanted it. The insurance companies don't want to go away. Too much money for the taking.

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
Had the cervial spine injection and have no more electric shocks across my back...success !
Went to UF hand doctor last week, and am very impressed with him, he is a teaching professor at UF and is doing my wrist and elbow this Friday the 20th. He has gotten me on the schedule fast due to the muscles being involved in my arm...told me that their will be a three inch scar and to expect only a fifty percent improvement after surgery and left arm will need to e done after the right arm recovers...I have been practicing using my left arm and hand for most e erything,but still don't have any success in the potty department lol...that will be interesting !
still have three more areas that I will be getting the injections this month into early next month. Worst part is when the lidocaine is being injected to numb, it works great but burns like crazy.
It's sad to see how many people are flooded here, darn rain just won't stop, thr river is the highest that it has been in years, we have over 30 roads that are not in use due to flooding, people are having to find places for their familes and farm animals..if I wasn't in this medical situation I certainly would try to help ....
I keep reading BYH, and looks like everyone is doing ok other than those needing rain...COME GET SOME PLEASE..
Be well all, stay safe and I will talk at you after I have use of my pecking finger ....love Barb :love :frow

Latest posts