B&B Happy Goats....journal

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Hey, I can attest that those riding shopping carts are pretty good... Used one with the ankle replacement, and again when the knees were so bad BEFORE the replacements, and again after the replacements... for several months. Gave me more time to actually do the shopping, and got me out of the house... without making the knees/ankle/joints hurt so much. ESPECIALLY using them before the surgeries... and with the ankle, with wearing that heavy boot all the time... but it was nice to be able to just shop without thinking how many minutes it will take and could I bear the pain in the knees.... and then not wanting to even go in for things because it would just hurt too much.

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
For two nights now the new charger for the electric fence has kept the racoons away...a rooster that disappeared has come back home alive and well, and I had a hen and her two chiicks locked up, so now they are out and enjoying their freedom...
A friend and I are going to a animal auction tommrow,...she said that laying hens were going for $6 each which is interesting as they are going for $20 to $30 on CL...she is bringing the cages for them " just in case" I buy some...lol I definitely plan to buy a lot of chickens !

:hide:hide wonder what else I might sneak home with me.....

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
Barb, I was wondering how the other half of B&B is doing. She was somewhat frail but feisty as all get out when I met her 3 years (or was it 4??) ago. But none of us are getting any younger.

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
Barb, I was wondering how the other half of B&B is doing. She was somewhat frail but feisty as all get out when I met her 3 years (or was it 4??) ago. But none of us are getting any younger.
Hello Bruce , she is now 80 and down to 115 lbs, more fragile,
and much to weak to wrestle a goat anymore, but she still does her farm chores...and I love her to the moon and back. Thank you for asking about her :hugs
And goat noise neighbor is STILL ALIVE ! his cancer is very slowly eating him away.....