B&B Happy Goats....journal

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Your neighbor lady? I’m glad to hear that.
Goat noise neighbor is still alive? Has cancer taught him to be a better person?

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
Your neighbor lady? I’m glad to hear that.
Goat noise neighbor is still alive? Has cancer taught him to be a better person?
nope, he just keeps getting worse to his wife who really bends way way backwards to please him, just one nasty human being...you know the saying, what goes around comes around....he is getting his pay back now !

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
:idunnoStill? Long drag out. Has he at least shut up with the annoyances?
Nope, swears and yells like a lunatic, and heavens forbid if we are outside, he gets louder as he enjoys a audience! We act like we don't hear him , hoping that he will FINALLY run out of breath...and still he lives on.....bummer

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
Auction day lol, this is a tiny country auction and I couldn't possibly find my way back there, but we did drive past Bill Gates 45 thousand acres of corn !
I found out today that I had chicken fever, it cost me $354.00 but I sure got us a ton of birds, and 30 chick's, the birds are dual purpose..except for the yard candy that caught my eye ( 10 silkieand 10 polish)
A ram dorper that was 4 months old was sold for $110, cages were $10 and the rest were rabbits and plants and such. Now as I cannot hear as it is, we ended up sitting just in front of the ram boy and a boar goat kid who were not happy with all that was going on and were very vocal about it...right into my hearing aid, and I think I will be hearing that noise all night lol, ...it was a fun day out, we are going again in two weeks because my friend bought a kune kunn piglet for $25 he was about 20 lbs...smelled like bacon to me !
On the way back to her house we went through the KFC for something to bring back to her place to eat...I thought it was pretty funny that we a a truck load of chickens and stopped there for food !!

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
That's exactly what I need, more support of my new chicken obsession, ...I want more,.... if DH won't let me get a few goats or lambs. I will have a BYH of chickens ..he just doesn't understand women ! :idunno
Men especially don’t understand animal crazy women like us!
BJ pondered one night…..”Just when I think I got you figured out, you change directions!”
Me, “Are you bored?”
BJ, “No.”
Me, “Then what’s the problem?”

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
You know, Barn, I know exactly what will fix Dh. I think you need a guinea hog or two. I should mail you a couple when we have extra. Small, fat, round, quiet, chill, lazy mini feeder pigs. Fixes anything and goes well with abundant chickens.
Send them down with my friend up there ....when she picks up the other two dogs , you will just love her ! :hugs :weee

Last edited:

Latest posts