Baby Boer Pics

MrsDieselEngineer

The Goat Lady
Reaction score
Livinwright Farm posted a picture of my Boer doe who gave birth to 3 lovely doe kids last week, since then I've sold two of them so momma boer is only caring for one now. She's being a wonderful mother and is very protective. Baby is just adorable and very energetic :D Keeps momma chasing after her all day ;) Names anyone?

100_8970.jpg

SuburbanFarmChic

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
This is my understanding of the word meaning

Tertiata means in thirds or three times when used as an adverb and not a noun.

The other option would be Tertia which is the feminine version of Tertius. Both indicating third in birth order and then male or female by the noun used.

Also I think the actual stuttering term is Tertiata Substrepens. Meaning Mumbling, or Uttering three times. I think potentially it was shortened to just Tertiata in some texts

I have some Latin but I'm not fluent so if someone else can verify that would be lovely :)

chubbydog811

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
:) My two are Pumpkin (the small one) and Pug (the beast) :D I decided the goats from you were going to start with "p"...I think That means they are officially named!

(ps They are doing great by the way...Need to get more pictures of them!! pps Yes, this is Sarah :plbb )

Livinwright Farm

Goat Fancier
Reaction score
chubbydog811 said:
:) My two are Pumpkin (the small one) and Pug (the beast) :D I decided the goats from you were going to start with "p"...I think That means they are officially named!

(ps They are doing great by the way...Need to get more pictures of them!! pps Yes, this is Sarah :plbb )
I am so glad that both of you are on here too!!! :D PS: Sarah, stop showing off with your professional photography of your goats, it makes our pics look blah in comparison :plbb :lol:

chubbydog811

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Livinwright Farm said:
chubbydog811 said:

I am so glad that both of you are on here too!!! :D PS: Sarah, stop showing off with your professional photography of your goats, it makes our pics look blah in comparison :plbb :lol:
:lol: :gig Notice how I haven't posted any on BYC yet? :) Sad part is, I wasn't happy enough with those to say they were that good...I'm picky :)

Latest posts