baby goats

lhamilton

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
I will be getting two Nubian milk goats in April. I was thinking of putting them in the field with my mother-in-law's sheep. This sheep has a continuously runny nose though. I'm wondering if that could be passed to the baby goats. My mother-in-law is working to clear up the sheep's cold but it's just hanging on.

lhamilton

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
Thank you! I kind of thought that but wanted to confirm. I appreciate it.

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
Also if she has a fan it could try to breed the goats as well.

YourRabbitGirl

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
I will be getting two Nubian milk goats in April. I was thinking of putting them in the field with my mother-in-law's sheep. This sheep has a continuously runny nose though. I'm wondering if that could be passed to the baby goats. My mother-in-law is working to clear up the sheep's cold but it's just hanging on.
Hanging on? thats a good thing that it was... our pet goat just surrendered, :(:(:( I really hope we can get another one..

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
My phone likes to change all my words.
I was saying if you put you goats in with sheep and there a ram. The ram would mate the female goats and make offspring that doesn't normal survive also makes you unable to breed them to a buck of your choosing.

YourRabbitGirl

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
My phone likes to change all my words.
I was saying if you put you goats in with sheep and there a ram. The ram would mate the female goats and make offspring that doesn't normal survive also makes you unable to breed them to a buck of your choosing.
If they actually live, That would be like a new species, Is that even possible?