BARN! and NEW PORCH!!!!

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
The men came Sunday and worked on the barn. The 16 telephone poles are level and chainsawed off. What's funny, is the horses hang out in the barn, even though it is just dirt and poles. Haha.

The contractor brought the screens for the porch yesterday and will be back to install on Friday. Can't wait!

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
In the days before Christmas, I finally had the right weather for painting the stain on the porch. I was fighting rain and low temperatures and got a few days of sunshine. #1 critical area was the T-111 siding that got so wet in the storms and buckled. Thankfully, it dried and went back in place. #2 critical area was the framework where the screens will be installed. #3 critical area was the fascia and soffit. The steps, hand rails and screen doors could wait. I worked my tail off for 3 days, rolling and chasing it with a paint brush. I haven't posted pictures because they were on my old phone and I finally got my DSIL to download them on my computer. We left Christmas Eve morning and all I could think about was how I wanted to be painting on my porch! :lol:

IMG2897.jpg

IMG2896.jpg

We got the porch swing hung!

IMG2898.jpg

IMG2899.jpg

SCREENS GO ON FRIDAY!!!!!!!!