Barn camera link with 10 senior does due around Feb 3rd!

nigeriandwarfgoats

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
More kids due within the week or two!!!! Day 150=next Friday & Saturday for 10 of my senior does so we could see kids in soon! Many of you on this forum followed along the story of Cinnamon's kidding...hopefully the rest of these kiddings will go much more smoothly.
The barn camera is currently focused on the sr. doe loafing area at the moment..any time one looks like she's close to kidding, she'll be moved into a kidding pen with the camera focused on her for the birth. The color camera is hooked up & I'll try to get everyone a good view of the new kids as they arrive :) If anyone sees a goat that appears to be in labor and you don't see me out there, please call me at 1-218-757-3246 any time of day or night so I can assist with the birth if needed. Extra eyes are very nice to have & I really appreciate it!

Barn cam link = www.marestare.com/fcam.php?alias=pelicanacres

Website = www.freewebs.com/pelicanacres

~Karen Las

Stacykins

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Oh how exciting! Will definitely be tuning in!

Mamaboid

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I have had your camera shot up next to mine on the screen right along. I sure hope the rest go easier and better than Cinnamon. How is Sneaky doing? Did you sell him or decide to keep him? Good luck.

nigeriandwarfgoats

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Mamaboid said:
I have had your camera shot up next to mine on the screen right along. I sure hope the rest go easier and better than Cinnamon. How is Sneaky doing? Did you sell him or decide to keep him? Good luck.
Thanks, generally with the nigerians we don't have too many kidding problems but the more goats you have the higher chance of something happening.
Sneaky is doing great. He will be 8 weeks old on Wednesday!! I moved him to buck barn already so I can have all of my kidding pens ready for these other does. I see that Sneak, Romeo & William were all snuggled up together last night & my older buck has been getting along with him just fine also. I decided to keep Sneak for some September breedings. I do have him listed on my website for sale with a $100 non refundable deposit to reserve him but he won't be able to leave until late Sept/October when my breedings are completed with him.

Sunny & the 5 egg layers

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
How exciting! I will be watching. Glad to hear Sneak is doing well. Thanks for sharing this experience with us. :thumbsup

pridegoethb4thefall

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Looks like we have a doe in the kidding stall!! This is my first time watching a live web cam of anything....its so cool!!

Thank you for putting this up for allof us to share!!

:pop :pop :love

nigeriandwarfgoats

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Yes, that is Fire N Ice. She has at least 6 contractions in the past hour so I move her to the kidding pen. Now she's busy munching but I'll be keeping a close eye on her. May have kids tonight!

nigeriandwarfgoats

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
She didn't seem to have any more contractions after I moved her to the kidding pen last night. I'll check her ligaments in a little while and see if she's looking any closer.