Barn camera link with 10 senior does due around Feb 3rd!

that's*satyrical

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
This thread is depressing me. Why can't my goat pop her babies out quick like that?? LOL These goats pop babies out every day. LOL

Seriously though, congrats on all the healthy babies!

debi

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
What kind of security camera system do you have? Is it wireless? Looking for one myself. Thanks.

BarredRockMomma

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Pearce Pastures said:
:weee OOooooo YAY!!!!! Two girls and I go to see the second one! You really should charge for this entertainment, or just take up a collection to help cover the feed cost
X2 this I would be willing to pay movie ticket prices for!! :D

SassyKat6181

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
I stayed up late hoping to watch and was surprised that she hadn't kidded yet this morning. Stepped away for a bit and missed it. Bummer. Yippee for cute kids though!!! And she is finally over it. Man, that was a long wait!

craftymama86

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Well dang, why do I keep missing these kiddings??? :he :rolleyes:

I hope I don't miss my doe's kidding so easily, LOL.

nigeriandwarfgoats

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
I was getting worried with Floe taking so long..but we have 2 moonspotted does--first one was breech but both are doing great! February count=15 does/4 bucks from 10 moms! Now I have a break until the other 12 younger does are due between Apr-June.
My husband told me I should make a link for donations but I didn't think anyone would send anything. Maybe I should though...so if anyone wants to make any donations to help with feed/bedding/camera streaming fees--marestare charges me either $30 or $40 every month to stream through them/goat supplies etc, feel free to paypal to lodge@deerlodgeresort.com or I can give you a snail mail address if anyone is interested. Every little bit helps and would be deeply appreciated :)

Here are replays of the kiddings for those who missed:

Tinker's kidding replay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xfBQO54W2c

Dollie's kidding replay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkLaY8VFerk (Closeup View)

Joselyn's kidding replay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fahe7-Oxem0

cindyg

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Hi Karen, Paypal didn't let me send a message but I want to tell you that I am so grateful to be seeing all these kiddings. Really learning a lot and thank you for making the effort to show us. Can't wait till the next round in the spring. Cheers.

nigeriandwarfgoats

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
cindyg said:
Hi Karen, Paypal didn't let me send a message but I want to tell you that I am so grateful to be seeing all these kiddings. Really learning a lot and thank you for making the effort to show us. Can't wait till the next round in the spring. Cheers.
Thank you!! That was very gracious of you!! You know the money will be put to good use :) BTW...I have 12 more younger does due to kid between Apr-June to watch out for. The camera will continue rolling on all of these cuties for the next few months too.

SassyKat6181

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Watching the babies play is almost better than watching the births! Thanks so much for letting us join in, this has been the most amazing experience. :hugs