Basic Supplies/Items for Beginners

Sheepshape

Herd Master
Reaction score
Maybe it's just the llamas over here, purplequeenvt. They have had so far to travel to get here and they have so much rain to cope with that it affects them them that way ;) (or maybe it was that when I was young I got lost on a walk and ended up in what must have been the only llama field in the country.....trampling, spitting and huge!:ep)

I'm thinking of getting a few alpacas when I've perfected my spitting technique, but don't know how if it's any easier it is to 'throw' a grumpy alpaca than a grumpy ram.....more neck to hang on to, though.

purplequeenvt

Herd Master
Reaction score
Maybe it's just the llamas over here, purplequeenvt. They have had so far to travel to get here and they have so much rain to cope with that it affects them them that way ;) (or maybe it was that when I was young I got lost on a walk and ended up in what must have been the only llama field in the country.....trampling, spitting and huge!:ep)

I'm thinking of getting a few alpacas when I've perfected my spitting technique, but don't know how if it's any easier it is to 'throw' a grumpy alpaca than a grumpy ram.....more neck to hang on to, though.

A grumpy alpaca is way different than a grumpy ram. Unless you buy insane alpacas/llamas, they won't be trying to attack you. "Grumpy" just means that they aren't happy about handling and may kick or spit. Your normal, well adjusted animal is not going to randomly walk up to you and spit in your face.